30 Day Dance!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

30 Days!!!! ME info arrived last week, Confirmation and luggage tags arrived yesterday!!!! Woo hoo :woohoo:

Lizzybee said:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

30 Days!!!! ME info arrived last week, Confirmation and luggage tags arrived yesterday!!!! Woo hoo :woohoo:

...boo-hoo-hoo...I didn't get MINE yet.....

I'm with you. August 13 at Pop. I can't wait to see DD meet Mickey. :earsgirl: :banana: :banana:

....I'm gonna boogy-oogy-oogy till' I just can't boogy no more..... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am still at 34 days till we arrive in the World on Aug. 19th but I'm all for dancing with ya!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

There's a party goin' on right here!
A celebration to last throughout the year! (or at least for the next 30 days!)

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter