30 Day and 15 Day out Procedures

O2BONDCL

Earning My Ears
Hello! For those of you who have traveled with the new 30 day check-in procedures, and the 15 day website upload procedures, would you mind walking me through the process? All 5 of us traveling will be vaccinated, and I believe we have to upload both our passports and our vaccination cards....and will also be assigned a QR code to keep? I've read a few threads on here, but I am confused what the process is. I just want to be prepared for what I need when the time comes. We embark November 6th.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello! For those of you who have traveled with the new 30 day check-in procedures, and the 15 day website upload procedures, would you mind walking me through the process? All 5 of us traveling will be vaccinated, and I believe we have to upload both our passports and our vaccination cards....and will also be assigned a QR code to keep? I've read a few threads on here, but I am confused what the process is. I just want to be prepared for what I need when the time comes. We embark November 6th.

Check in is at 30 days. This will be done either thought the Disney website or app. You will need a picture of everyones passports. Just the page that has the picture and all the passport info on it is fine. You will also need an above the shoulder picture of everyone individually. Once that is submitted your check-in will go to pending review. My cruise leaves this Saturday, I checked in at the 30 day mark and just had mine approved this morning so don't worry if it isn't instantly approved. Also they can just update and fix this information at the port so it's not a problem if it isn't perfect. After finishing and even while it's pending You will be given the option to either add a qr to your mobile wallet or print it.

15 days is the vaccination verification. That is done through safe passage website DCL.safepassage.com each adult will have to register with them and submit their vaccination record for verification. This verification only took a couple of days. Once verified you're safe passage account will show clear to sail. I think safe passage has a QR as well but It says you only need the DCL Navigator QR.

thank you so much! very helpful!

At the 30 day mark, can I check in for everyone, or do we need to login individually? Also, is this done at midnight?

thanks again!!

thank you so much! very helpful!

At the 30 day mark, can I check in for everyone, or do we need to login individually? Also, is this done at midnight?

thanks again!!
Every one. Only the vaccine verification on safe passage has to be done individually. I think it opens at midnight Eastern but it shouldn't matter. You can still register for all the activities at your normal time depending on your castaway status without being checked in.

Every one. Only the vaccine verification on safe passage has to be done individually. I think it opens at midnight Eastern but it shouldn't matter. You can still register for all the activities at your normal time depending on your castaway status without being checked in.

It matters for choosing a port arrival time, though. You'll have more options if you check in earlier.

I'm on that sail too. We too are a group of 5 vaccinated adults. Can all of the Safe Passage requirements be done at the terminal?

I'm on that sail too. We too are a group of 5 vaccinated adults. Can all of the Safe Passage requirements be done at the terminal?

No. You need to do the Safe Passage stuff in advance, which for vaccinated adults means creating an account, filling out your information, and uploading a photo of your CDC vaccine card.

I don't believe so. Also, DCL recently sent an 'Important" email saying:
Guests must provide proof of vaccination by uploading their vaccination card to the Safe Passage by Inspire website no later than 24 hours before their sailing. Guests under the age of 12 must still provide proof of a negative lab-based COVID-19 PCR test taken between 5 days and 24 hours prior to the sail date by uploading their test results to the Safe Passage by Inspire website. They will also be required to undergo a second COVID-19 PCR test administered by Inspire Diagnostics at the terminal prior to boarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter