3-yo re: Crush show & autographs/meeting characters ?'s

piraterose

Mouseketeer
We leave for DD3's first trip to Disney in four days! :cheer2: And I have a couple last minute questions:

#1: I haven't been to the parks since they put the Talking with Crush show in - Will my 3-yo be ok sitting in front with all the older kids or should we keep her in the back with us? The only other chid in our party will be my Dniece (20 months), so DD would be sitting by herself. I'm mostly just worried she's going to get trampled by older kids - DD is actually pretty independent.

#2: I have a feeling that meeting the characters is going to be a little overwhelming for DD considering how she normally reacts to Santa and the E. bunny. I was thinking that DD was too young to bother with an autograph book, but perhaps it would be a good icebreaker? Has anyone else experienced this - or does it add to the stress?

Thanks in advance!

We leave for DD3's first trip to Disney in four days! :cheer2: And I have a couple last minute questions:

#1: I haven't been to the parks since they put the Talking with Crush show in - Will my 3-yo be ok sitting in front with all the older kids or should we keep her in the back with us? The only other chid in our party will be my Dniece (20 months), so DD would be sitting by herself.

#2: I have a feeling that meeting the characters is going to be a little overwhelming for DD considering how she normally reacts to Santa and the E. bunny. I was thinking that DD was too young to bother with an autograph book, but perhaps it would be a good icebreaker? Has anyone else experienced this - or does it add to the stress?

Thanks in advance!

IMO #1. She wouldn't be able to enjoy the full effect of the show for Crush if she sits in the back with the adults. If at all possible to make yourself feel better try to sit close enough so she can see you and you can watch her at all times.

#2. A lot of the characters are fairly "small" themselves. Maybe them being just a bit taller will make her feel more at ease. Not sure about the autograph book. Would be a nice thing for her to look back on when she is older and able to read.

As for the Crush show, my 2 year old son has sat in the front by himself. I stood to the side by the wall nearby in case he had any issues, you can always do that.

I can't speak about the Crush show since we skipped EPCOT but DD 2yo LOVED meeting the characters. I was apprehensive about her meeting characters since she is normally very shy and cautious but she ran right up to them. In the past, she hated Santa, the Easter Bunny, even the dragon at Dutch Wonderland but she LOVED the Disney characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter