3 year old

monsterbari

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Thinking of taking my 3 year old son to Universal Studios Orlando in March of 09. Anything special anybody can suggest?

Where are the Characters? What characters are there usually?

Thanks

Hello all,

Thinking of taking my 3 year old son to Universal Studios Orlando in March of 09. Anything special anybody can suggest?

Where are the Characters? What characters are there usually?

Thanks
Your son will love Universal and IOA. The characters are through out both parks and he can see lots of different characters. He can see the super heroes and Dr. Seuss people in IOA and just about everything else at the Studios. Does he have a favorite character?

In my opinion, there isn't a whole lot for little kids at Universal. The Dr. Suess area is cute, but the cat in the hat really spins (made me dizzy!). You may want to consider the Magic Kingdom instead, unless you're looking for something different.

We did see characters from Madagascar there.

Just my two cents.

pick up the guide map when you enter the park to see where and time the characters will be.

there are many of them and i'm sure you will be at barneys for a long time.
woody area will keep your child entertained and busy.

the studios side has a lot of characters for kids.

ioa has characters but i think the 3 year old will enjoy the studios better.

We are going to Florida again next year and DS will be 5 then and we are giving WDW a miss this time. ONly going to US and Seaworld. I'm not worried about him missing anything. He loves rides - loved Tower of terror in June, so he'll just do all new ones next year. He loves Scooby Doo so I hope we do see him in US, but there will plenty others for him to see that aren't Disney. I'm sure your 3 yo will be fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter