3 weeks to go and fear of flying!

rojoe

Earning My Ears
Alright, here goes...I have had his trip booked since April 2001, changed dates once and have everything planned. Picked up our tickets yesterday and now am suddenly feeling anxious about the plane. I have flown before but am beginning to have my excitement of the trip overshadowed. Can't let my family know because my 2 boys are a little apprehensive and I can't let them see mom feeling the same. Has this happened to anyone else???? Yikes!!!!!!!! Didn't expect this!!!!!! Rojoe

I feel exactly the same! I love to travel but really hate to fly! My anxiety starts to build weeks before our trips. Onboard I check my watch every minute to see how much longer until we land. I suffered through many flights before I asked my doctor for help. Xanax helps "take the edge off". These sites were recently posted by someone on this board, maybe they will help calm your nerves- www.fearofflyinghelp.com and www.anxieties.com/7Flying/fear.com. Try to relax (right, I know!) and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter