• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Things you wouldn't/won't do

1. Summit Plummet... too high. Too harsh a wedgie.
2. Disney Quest
3. Sci Fi Diner... Glad we did it once. Not going back.

1. Go to Walt Disney World on Christmas or Easter day.
2. See The American Idol Experience.
3. Ride New Dumbo.

1. Rope drop
2. Take a wheelchair on a bus.
3. Streak (sorry, couldn't figure out a third)

1) split stay (especially without a car) just a time waster.

2) touring plan - I'm on vacation, I don't want to reserve anything, including restaurants 6 months in advance or rides.

3) visit Disney during any holiday season

1. stay at a deluxe resort, waste of $ we are only in the room to sleep

2. go to one of the water parks, not my thing.

3. Tower of Terror. nope. not doing it

I am a huge Disneyaholic so I won't say there is something I will NEVER do but there are some things I would rather not if I have my way:

1) Test Track - so not worth the wait to me.
2) Ellen's Energy Adventure - just plain boring to me.
3) Maelstrom - just don't see the attraction of this attraction.......

momofrrr said:
I am a huge Disneyaholic so I won't say there is something I will NEVER do but there are some things I would rather not if I have my way:

1) Test Track - so not worth the wait to me.
2) Ellen's Energy Adventure - just plain boring to me.
3) Maelstrom - just don't see the attraction of this attraction.......

Wow I'm totally opposite here. Test Track and Maelstrom are two of my favorites!!!! I agree the Ellen ride can be boring but I like when the studio movies and we're surrounded by dinosaurs.

Figment is last on my list for must dos.

Well, I just learned I have a spinal problem, so... that's going to make these my 3 things I won't do (again):

1. Dinosaur.
2. BTMR (even though I love it).
3. Primeval Whirl.

Plus anything else that's going to shake my neck around. :sad2:

1. Tower of Terror - I hate the feeling of falling
2. Primeval Whirl - boring and I don't like spinning
3. Mission Space (the real side) - I rode it once in 2004 and loved it. I'm afraid it was a fluke though and if I get on it again I'll hate it.

Edit:

Not ride related:

1. Never, ever, ever leave Magic Kingdom after Wishes on a non EMH night. We weren't even in the park last time, we were just going back to our room at Pop from dinner at Narcoosee's. We had to wait over an hour for a bus and saw a very serious fight break out that needed police intervention.

2. I will never track nutrition on a vacation (but I may go for a jog in the mornings though).

3. I will never leave my DSLR in the room/at home. There are just some pictures that can't be taken with a P&S and I don't want to miss them.

1. eat at a buffet
2. wait on line for Dumbo
3. wait on line to meet a character

1) We will NEVER go to WDW without staying at a Disney resort hotel!
2) Eating CS. ADRs are essential. ::yes::
3) Miss out on character breakfasts. (Two things we LOVE, meeting characters, and eating a good 'ole American breakfast! :rolleyes2)

1. The Tiki Room
2. Country Bear Jamboree
3.Peter Pan
4. Winnie The Pooh

I'm sorry I don't have any little kids and these rides just bore me to death.

1. Pool Hop
2. Cut in line
3. Fail to thank the CMs

Attractions:

1. Jungle Cruise
2. Tiki Room
3. Rafiki thingy

Everyone is naming attractions and rides, I'm going in a different direction...

1. I will not judge other parents for doing what they think is right for their children and their family.

While I think this is a charming sentiment, I would be absolutely lying if I said I was never going to judge other parents. I would never comment to another parent about their parenting, but I definitely lie in bed at night once my son is asleep and talk about all the crazy parenting we saw during the day. Never noticed all the crazy parenting until having my own kid. There I am judging right now by calling everyone else crazy.

Thins I will never do:
1. Sit on Main Street or anywhere else while waiting ages for a parade to start.
2. Buy my son a toy sword or any other toy that he would want to swing.
3. American Adventure (unless my son really wants to do it)

While I think this is a charming sentiment, I would be absolutely lying if I said I was never going to judge other parents. I would never comment to another parent about their parenting, but I definitely lie in bed at night once my son is asleep and talk about all the crazy parenting we saw during the day. Never noticed all the crazy parenting until having my own kid. There I am judging right now by calling everyone else crazy.

I guess I'm just the kind of person who sees that not everything works for all families and everyone has a different way of doing things. Realistically, I know that I'm bound to be doing things that others would judge as wrong, but I know they are things that are best for us, so I'm not going to think twice about what other people do.

I thought of three more-
1. I wont refuse to ride any ride. I will ride anything once if my daughter asks. She has only been to disney once (at 5 yrs old) so there are alot of attractions she has not done.

2. I wont rent a villa. I hate cooking on vacation so having a full kitchen would just be a waste. And really... 8, 10,12 ppl in the same living space is just crazy!

3. I would not pay rack rate for a deluxe resort.

Mine might be very different than others!!
1.wait more than 15 minutes for Dumbo (skipped it completely last trip!
2. Do Mission space on orange (don't really need to do it on green, but I go for my son)
3.Idol blehh.
(sorry, can't stick to 3!)
4. Stitch's great escape.
5. Go during holiday or vacation times.
6. Test track. Blech. Bring back world of motion!

Funny, though- we love tom sawyer island! So good for my kids who have such a hard time staying quiet and calm at meals and lines, lets them burn off all the crazy energy!
I also love Hall of Presidents and American experience! Bring on the education!
I never miss maelstrom! Love it! Last time, my son (8) told a lady she was very lucky to be riding with a Viking. (his name is Leif, and his Dad is Erik, so he is Leif, Erik's son) :rotfl2:

1. Small World. Was on it once at DL when it broke down. That song inGerman for 20 minutes was torture and probably against the Geneva Convention.
2. Finding Nemo show
3. Parade at HS or AK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter