3 Short Trips in 3 Months...YAY!

Hi Ariane37! It really does suck having to get up that early, but it is DEFINITELY worth it!!! Where are you staying in November???
We're doing a split in November, BCV (first time there) and CSR. I know it's not ideal going from deluxe to a mod but unfortunately we waited too long to rent points and couldn't get our last 3 nights at Beach Club or anywhere else for that matter :( We're waitlisted though, but I'm not too confident it'll come through! We do like CSR and we're in business class so I'm sure we'll be able to handle the switch just fine lol. My boys may complain since they'll be going from their own beds to sharing with each other, but I'm pretty good at tuning them out :rolleyes1

Did I tell everyone that I am having a white chocolate "glass slipper" dessert delivered to our table for my sister on the 3rd???? It was her birthday last week, and I wanted to do something special for her, so this sounded perfect. I also spoke to the manager at the Grand Floridian Cafe and she's going to decorate our table too and put a birthday button on her place setting. I also got her a Disney gift card. :smickey:::MinnieMo:goofy::donald:pluto:

5 days to go!!! The packing starts today...

My husband and I started packing yesterday. The girls are suppose to start while I'm at work this morning (we'll see if that actually happens). I'm sure I'm over packing too, but husband assured me that my bag is still way below the weight limit (thank goodness, because I have to have plenty of room for souvenirs).

I made Tim his lists while we are away, picked up the dogs meds, and I'll be grocery shopping for Tim on Friday.

4 more days to go...:figment::mickeyjum:stitch:pluto:

Ha! I always overpack. Sometimes I don't even end up wearing half of what I bring for myself! Truly I'm a horrible packer, although I do fine for the boys and DH. We always fly JetBlue and until recently they had no extra baggage fees so we were fine, but now they do :sad2: Even in Jan. when just DH and I went to Disney we had 2 big suitcases plus our carryons!!! For Nov. I think I'm going to try those packing cubes everyone talks about........

The white chocolate glass slipper sounds awesome :goodvibes Try to post a picture! I'm sure I could google one but I'll just keep myself in suspense lol

Well, 3 more days to go...tomorrow, hair cut and color, Thursday, mani's and pedi's for me and the girls, as well as grocery shopping for Tim and last minute packing...SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Well, my TR is finished from our first 2 stays this year (it's titled 3 Nights and 2 Resorts). Now, it's time to concentrate on October's (extremely short) trip...Air fare, rental car, Grand Floridian (garden view), and MNSSHP tickets bought and paid for. Magic Bands have been customized. Dining reservations have been made. We are having brunch at Narcoossees the morning we arrive (we will be coming from St Pete), dinner at The Plaza the night of the party, and breakfast at Olivia's, before driving back to St Pete. The whole purpose of this trip was to come down for a few days for my niece's first birthday/Baptism. However, I was able to convince my hubby to attend MNSSHP while in town...Then, I was able to convince him to upgrade from POFQ to the GF (actually, that didn't take much convincing at all). So, here we are...The only thing I really have to do is book fast passes before the party from 4-630 or so. If I'm actually able to do this, I will cancel dinner at The Plaza and we will grab something at Gasparilla before heading to the party...

So excited to be heading back in October!!! :flower1:

Has anyone booked FP on a party ticket? If so, were you able to get what you wanted 60 days out????

I haven't done this since 2014 but we were able to get what we wanted back then - BTMRR, Splash, and HM. We booked them at 4, 5, and 6, because they didn't have any of the time restrictions yet; now it seems they don't let you book any FP's for 6-7 I think?? At least something like that happened last year or the last 2 years..........

Hi everyone! I know, I know, I've totally slacked on my pre trip report for October 23rd, for 1 night at the Grand Floridian...This summer into early fall has kicked my butt...We have been sooooo busy. And, if we weren't busy enough, my husband and I decided to go back to school. We are getting our Real Estate Brokers licenses!!! YAY! It has taken up every free moment I thought I had...Anyway, back to WDW...I was able to book 3 FP's for MNSSHP. Well, before it officially begins at 7.
Jungle Cruise
3:40 PM - 4:40 PM
Peter Pan's Flight
4:40 PM - 5:40 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean
5:45 PM - 6:45 PM

I canceled dinner at The Plaza. Instead, we will grab an early dinner at Gasparilla Island Grill before we head over to the party. When we get back to our room after midnight, we are planning on watching Walking Dead. I am DYING to know who Neegan kills...So, our garden view room better have AWESOME wifi or there will be a BIG problem!!! LOL!!!

Oh, just booked 4 nights at Coronado Springs for July of 2017 this afternoon...I am very excited about this one, because I have never stayed or even visited that resort...

Ok everyone, just booked another WDW vacation!!! Yep, 4nights/5days at Coronado Springs. I am beyond excited about this. Another Disney resort I will be able to check off...We will be visiting from July 2-6 of 2017. It will be me, DH and DD's. I have booked a standard room, 2 days of tickets (Epcot and MK), and the Deluxe Dining package. I'm already obsessing about where to eat, and I can't book dining until January 3rd...:dogdance:

Ok everyone, just booked another WDW vacation!!! Yep, 4nights/5days at Coronado Springs. I am beyond excited about this. Another Disney resort I will be able to check off...We will be visiting from July 2-6 of 2017. It will be me, DH and DD's. I have booked a standard room, 2 days of tickets (Epcot and MK), and the Deluxe Dining package. I'm already obsessing about where to eat, and I can't book dining until January 3rd...:dogdance:
You'll be there for July 4th!! That's one holiday I'd like to experience at WDW :goodvibes

You'll be there for July 4th!! That's one holiday I'd like to experience at WDW :goodvibes

We have been at Disney for the 4th twice in 3 years and it's the BEST!!!!! The fireworks are AMAZING!!!! We don't go to a park that day (because they tend to be too crowded for my taste). But, we do enjoy a pre fireworks dinner at one of the MK resorts and then head out to the boat docks to watch the show. I highly recommend it!

To think that I will be in Disney a week from Sunday gives me the chills...I haven't done MNSSHP in probably 8 years, so I'm excited to be attending again after all this time...

So nice of Disney to give us a days notice on Gasparilla's refurb...I canceled a reservation at The Plaza to eat there, and now there's nothing left to book during MNSSHP this Sunday. I know this is not the end of the world, but I needed to vent...:mad::mad::mad:

You only have a few more days to go :cheer2: So crappy about Gasparilla though. I'm not surprised you can't get anything else during the party, those ADR's go fast. What about something at another monorail resort before the party starts?

You only have a few more days to go :cheer2: So crappy about Gasparilla though. I'm not surprised you can't get anything else during the party, those ADR's go fast. What about something at another monorail resort before the party starts?

Yep, unfortunately, that's my only choice at this point. I just wanted a nice, relaxing afternoon until party time...Sigh. Anyway, it's all good, because I will be in Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter