• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 rooms charged to one credit card?

LynetteB

Mouseketeer
Hi I haven't done online check in previously so I'm wondering if I can use the same credit card on the 3 rooms I've booked? There are six of us and I want all rooms charging to be charged to the same credit card. Is this possible? Thanks

I have charged two rooms to one credit card. I imagine that it would still be fine for three - but IDK for certain. Anyone else?

I have done it for 3 rooms. This year we have 4 rooms and I'm planning on putting all charges on 1 card. Just once a charge was denied and it was because we hit the limit on that room. We called the resort, they put charges to the credit card on file and we were good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter