• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 resorts in 10 days?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
What do y'all think of doing 3 resorts in 10 days-3 days at one, then 2, then the last 5 at BCV (because that one's my favorite)? Too much moving around? If it matters, there will only be adults on this trip, so no children's suitcases to pack, or naps to consider on the days we are "homeless".

My DD & I did 3 resorts in 9 nts. over Spring Break 03 & had a blast! 3 nts ea. @ POP, VWL, & BWV. Go for it!:teeth:

Two would be my limit and then I would visit other resorts for dinner or to look around. But if the adults in your party don't mind packing it up every so often, go for it!

We've done three resorts in seven days--one night at All Star Music, one night at PO Riverside and then three nights at the Dolphin. We headed off for a four night cruise and then did two more nights at PO Riverside. It was fun! Each new resort felt like a whole new vacation!

Beth

We did AKL and Poly three nights each last year. This year I'm going to YC for three nights and Poly for 2. Most of the work for packing is at home trying to decide what to take. It doesn't take long to empty drawers at the resort and it's great trying out new resorts. I like to go back to Poly to watch Wishes and the electric parade.

We are doing 3 nights at POR then 5 at OKW before going to the Swan for the last 2 nights. We'll have 2 ds's ages 6&7 with us and they don't seem to mind. We have usually only done 2 in the past. I'm excited about it.

Hmmmm I dunno... don't mean to be the red headed step child of the thread but I've gotta agree with NotTooGoofy that three resorts in 10 days may be too much. Remember that it takes time and effort to move to and from a resort. Do that enough times and "moving" time becomes a significant portion of your vacation time.

I'm all for split stays! The DW and I will be splitting our stay this October between 7 days at AKL and 7 more days at the BC. I guess it depends on your personality. Are you more of a laid back kinda Disney person or a full Monte Disney on steroids and 2 hours of sleep a night? Do you relax and mosey through the parks or do the Disney Death March? Each is perfectly ok. If you could give us an idea what you would like your vacation to be like it would be easier to advise you on your split stay choices.

Best wishes!

Darian

I did 3 last November, 1 at DTD Wyndham, 8 at PORS and 1 night at DTD Hilton and I say go for it especially as it is just adults. Go for it and have fun.

I wouldn't do two in ten days much less 3. I like to unpack and stay put. Any more then once and it is a waste of time to me. I pick my favorite resort and stick with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter