3 Quick HHI Cost Questions...

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
1. Bike rentals for length of stay?
2. Dolphin tour?
3. Kayak tour?

I will be booking these all through the resort recreation desk when we get there since I am using Disney gift cards to pay. We haven't been to HHI since 2013 and I am assuming the prices have gone up. I'm just trying to finalize my budget and make sure that I have enough gift cards.

I can answer the first question only. I may be off by a couple dollars since I'm just going by memory. We were there about a month ago, and bike rentals were $37 for one day or $50 for length of stay for an adult tricycle. Regular bicycles cost about $28 for one day or about $38 for length of stay. Oddly, the length of stay cost was less than 2 separate days, so if, in your length of stay you plan to ride bikes 2+ days, the length of stay rate makes more sense. So that's what I did!

I can answer the first question only. I may be off by a couple dollars since I'm just going by memory. We were there about a month ago, and bike rentals were $37 for one day or $50 for length of stay for an adult tricycle. Regular bicycles cost about $28 for one day or about $38 for length of stay. Oddly, the length of stay cost was less than 2 separate days, so if, in your length of stay you plan to ride bikes 2+ days, the length of stay rate makes more sense. So that's what I did!
Thanks! I am budgeting $200 for 4 bikes for the length of stay (5 days).

Someone just posted the activities schedule with bike rates for this week. Regular bike for DVC member is $25 for length of stay and $35 for the adult tricycle length of stay. These rates are less than they were when we were there in March last year so I'm not sure if these are off season rates. I'm not sure when you are going.

Wow! That must be a Christmas special. I know that for an adult tricycle for just one day, I paid more than $35 just a few weeks ago. Sounds like you've given me reason to go back to HHI at Christmas (any excuse for me to go to DHHIR).

Someone just posted the activities schedule with bike rates for this week. Regular bike for DVC member is $25 for length of stay and $35 for the adult tricycle length of stay. These rates are less than they were when we were there in March last year so I'm not sure if these are off season rates. I'm not sure when you are going.
We are arriving April 1 and staying for 5 nights.

There are also a number of bike rentals on the island that will drop at the resort that might save you a few dollars. If memory serves me correctly there is on the way to the beach from the resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter