3 questions for those who understand discount codes

SpaceAce

Mouseketeer
What is your opinion on why Disney chose not to continue offering discount codes after July 3rd?

Is that typical?

Do they usually offer them in the off-season?

They offered the Fairy Tale Package, which gives you your room and park passes at a substantial discount. To many people, this was better than the room-only codes.

From what I understand, there has never been anything like this.

I've been reading the boards for about three years and I believe the only time there are no discounts is maybe during peak times, such as Christmas and Easter.

Well there are room code discounts most of the time a(some times even during the holdidays) but you have to

1) be part of a qualifying group.. if it says, PA, OH, DE, NJ residents only... don't try it unless you live there.

2) AP Discounts sometimes run then as well. I don't have an AP, but I have seen the discount run.

3)Check all the time for discounts

I use mainly www.mousesavers.com I've been on her site since before it was up... she used to have a private page, and her information is accurate, up to date, and concise..

My suggestion is to call CRO, and when they give you rack rates for a room only reservation, you should balk at the price and ask them if they have any better rates. I got 50% off the rack rates at WL during 4th of July week using this approach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter