3 nights for cheap, family of 4

megs1313

DIS Veteran
Where can we stay for pretty cheap? My Dh and I are discussing :-)cough: arguing :cough:) about staying 10 days onsite or staying 7 onsite and 3 off to save money. Is there a place we can stay that will save us a good deal over what the values would cost for 3 nights. FWIW, I priced out POP for those dates and the total is just under $500 for room only. Can we do better? TIA!

Where can we stay for pretty cheap? My Dh and I are discussing :-)cough: arguing :cough:) about staying 10 days onsite or staying 7 onsite and 3 off to save money. Is there a place we can stay that will save us a good deal over what the values would cost for 3 nights. FWIW, I priced out POP for those dates and the total is just under $500 for room only. Can we do better? TIA!

Don't forget to add parking into the calculations for offsite, unless you have an AP.

We really like Buena Vista Suites for shorter stays. Usually get it for $100/night (includes all fees/taxes). They have a pretty decent breakfast buffet included and no parking or resort fees. Very convenient and clean hotel.

For a real savings, you can always try priceline or hotwire and bid on a 3 or 4 star hotel. Even without bidding for a room, you can DEFINITELY do better than $500 for 3 nights.

If you want cheap...

The Clarion Lake Buena Vista is often of Travelzoo for around $50. It's newly reno'd and it's clean. It's located on Palm Pkwy which is just around the corner from DTD.

Another good place to look is on lmt.com

I don't know when you are staying but we went through. Vacationupgrades and rented a 3BR at bonnet creek 3 nights for just a little more than you found at POP, a one BR would have been a heck of a lot less and they sleep 4. Maybe check out something like that. I am one who loves staying onsite but since this is a l spur of the moment lets add Disney to our trip thing I am looking forward to trying something new.

If you look around you will definitely be able to do better than $500. We are saying at the Grande Villas Resort (timeshare rental through owner) We are paying $500 for 8 nights!! This is for a 2 bedroom condo in September, dates will obviously make a difference. I also had lots of offers from several other owners of different places, for between $500-700 for 8 nights. I looked at VRBO, and homeaway, and started emailing people my dates, and asked for their best rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter