3 Nights end of April

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
Hi

We are heading to Universal for three nights the end of April. This will be quick visit before our cruise.

We have been looking at Royal Pacific (which have been to and loved) or are opting for a cheaper stay at Cabana Bay. Being we have been to the parks a few years ago express pass is not a deal breaker. I am mainly going to relax a bit and see the newer Harry Potter stuff and the new Kong ride. I imagine none of that has express anyway.

Our dates will be April 27-April 30. Not sure how busy things will be then.

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Spring break should be done by then, so it shouldn't be crowded. I think you can probably go Cabana Bay.

Would have to check the dates for the grad events
Studios close earlier on some Friday's if grad nights are held

What are the days of the week for your trip

Parks in the daytime should be fine for you

April 27 for three nights
Thursday arrival and leaving Sunday for a cruise. We would probably visit the parks Friday and Saturday.

It won't be a problem
Stay at the studios until an hour before they close

Then hop over to ioa

Thanks - I am thinking maybe going to RPR now only because I am hoping the students don't stay at that hotel. (And Express Pass wold be nice again)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter