3 night stay....what would you do?

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
I have three options for my short 3 night October trip:

Right now, I can get CBR for friday of our stay and CSR for Saturday and Sunday at the discounted $94.00 rate with BAT and maybe hope the first night at CSR comes available (right now they have no rooms at all for that night)

OR I can can take POR at rack rate. But it would be about $160.00 more for POR for the three nights.

OR I can stay at the Hilton at DTD for about $15.00 more for the three nights than CSR/CBR combo would be.

What would you do? :)

YEAY! I just called back and was able to get CSR for Friday...and at a discount to boot! So we have three nights water view at CSR.

People who are trying to pick up extra nights, keep trying! I called earlier today and there was NOTHING. Now I have my three nights.

Congrats on CSR at such a great rate. When in October are you going? We'll be at PC Oct. 7-11 at $82 + with tax per night.

We are going October 8 - 11, just for a quick trip. I go back at the end of the month on the 25th. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter