3-night Dream Navigators (3/10/11 - 3/12/11)

biohaz_man

Mouseketeer
Just back from the Dream. A request was made for navigators, so here they are:

3-night Navigators (3/10/11 - 3/12/11)

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

I'm bumping this. I have a feeling more people will be looking for them since 3 nights are happening again! I know I was!

Does anyone know if this is up to date since it is from a previous year? Going on the Dream for a 3 night our of Port Canaveral in November and would love to know if I can "somewhat" rely on this Navigator or whether it has changed significantly. Thank you!!!

Does anyone know if this is up to date since it is from a previous year? Going on the Dream for a 3 night our of Port Canaveral in November and would love to know if I can "somewhat" rely on this Navigator or whether it has changed significantly. Thank you!!!

I will scan mine from this past weekend and post them tonight when I get home from work. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter