3 Night Disney Dream 21 Nov 2013

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Hi!

Count us in! It will be me, DH, and our three DD's aged 9,7,5 at the time of the cruise! This will be our first Disney cruise!:goodvibes We are spending 4 or 5 nights beforehand at WDW!!

Thanks for starting this thread!

Hi. :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:::MickeyMo

We are from UK and will be arriving on 18 Nov before the cruise and then staying till 2nd dec afterwards. We done our first cruise last Sept. was great.
:)

Hi. :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:::MickeyMo

We are from UK and will be arriving on 18 Nov before the cruise and then staying till 2nd dec afterwards. We done our first cruise last Sept. was great.

Nice to meet you!! :goodvibes What length of cruise did you do before? As I said this is our first....hoping we love it enough to book another onboard!:rotfl: I had to start off small for my DH!;)

Nice to meet you!! :goodvibes What length of cruise did you do before? As I said this is our first....hoping we love it enough to book another onboard!:rotfl: I had to start off small for my DH!;)

We did the same as this one. 3 nights on The Dream in September 2012. We booked this one whilst on board. You only pay 10% deposit onboard instead of 20% and we got $100 onboard credit for this cruise too. :-) We participated in the fish extender last time and hope to this time too if someone is organising one. I guess it's a bit early for more people to be online so far.
Lorna

I am glad to hear your first cruise was the same one...that means it is worth doing twice! :thumbsup2. I am sure more will join us soon....:sail:

We are super excited for our first Disney cruise. We have been to WDW a few times before - once with the Jr's, once without. We will be getting in around the 19th and leaving on Dec. 2. We will be traveling with my entire family for our parents 50th anniversary, my oldest brother's 20th anniversary, our 15th anniversary and the other brother's 10th anniversary. Not to mention the 6 birthdays in the group. Looking forward to the communication with everyone coming up to the trip.

Hi! Nice to meet another family! Any little ones in the group?:goodvibes
By the way...Welcome to the Dis!

We are super excited for our first Disney cruise. We have been to WDW a few times before - once with the Jr's, once without. We will be getting in around the 19th and leaving on Dec. 2. We will be traveling with my entire family for our parents 50th anniversary, my oldest brother's 20th anniversary, our 15th anniversary and the other brother's 10th anniversary. Not to mention the 6 birthdays in the group. Looking forward to the communication with everyone coming up to the trip.

Hi there! Good to meet another family... Wow! So many celebrations...how exciting. I think you must get some pixie dust from Disney :-) for all those celebrations. We were on our honeymoon last year and was lucky enough to be upgraded to Veranda 5D from GTY 8D. We've booked 5C this time as we loved the veranda. Would your family be interested in FE? I hope we can get one going as I'm already thinking of what gifts I can make, even tho it is so far away. ;-) x

Found this on another thread - Thanks JSClemsonFan

For those of us who are new to this fun cruise experience, the Fish Extender itself is a pocket panel you hang from the fish shaped hook outside your stateroom. These can be homemade or you can purchase them on sites like Etsy, you can also find some pictures on Google or DIS forums. We are adapting placemats into our hanging pouches. It won't break the bank.

Families that join the FE group hang the Fish Extender outside their cabin and then exchange little gifts with others participating in the group by putting little gifts in each others extenders.

Here is a thread with some basic info about it:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=378

It is a great thread with some info about the size of the wall where your hanger hangs, ect.

It's a ton of fun, not just for kids, and you can either give one gift to each cabin, or a gift to each person in the cabin. You can give gifts a few times throughout the cruise or just once. No real set rules, just exchange and have fun! Gifts can be homemade or storebought. That's part of the fun . . . the variety of gifts that everyone brings!

Anyone else out there?:sail:

Looks like just us at the moment eh? Hopefully more will join us. We've still got plenty time. So I've had a trip to London last week and picked up some souvenirs for FE gifts and been busy crafting and trying different ideas. :):)

My family and I will be on this cruise. It's a first cruise for us. We're very excited about it...actually the kids don't know yet! :rolleyes1 It's me, my husband and three kids (11, 8 turning 9 on our last day, and 4). My parents and brother and his family are also cruising at the same time...it's a celebration for my parents' 40th Anniversary.

Hi Gang,

Just added this one after leaving the Wonder a few weeks ago. We always go on Spring break but just can't wait that long to be back on Mickey's boat...Kids don't know as it will be a surprise. They think we will be going to Grandma's for Thanksgiving....They both were in tears leaving the Wonder.

Anywho...It will be me (Matt), DW Jodi, DD11, and DD4.

We made Gold on our last cruise but are by no means experts. This will be our first on the new ships. If I can help anyone by answering questions, ask away....I'm addicted to the DIS.

I've seen talk of an FE. We usually join in. I need to make sure the wifey is "in" this time around. Likely will be...

I can host the list if needed...check my sig for what we had on the last cruise....

-Matt

Hi Gang,

Just added this one after leaving the Wonder a few weeks ago. We always go on Spring break but just can't wait that long to be back on Mickey's boat...Kids don't know as it will be a surprise. They think we will be going to Grandma's for Thanksgiving....They both were in tears leaving the Wonder.

Anywho...It will be me (Matt), DW Jodi, DD11, and DD4.

We made Gold on our last cruise but are by no means experts. This will be our first on the new ships. If I can help anyone by answering questions, ask away....I'm addicted to the DIS.

I've seen talk of an FE. We usually join in. I need to make sure the wifey is "in" this time around. Likely will be...

I can host the list if needed...check my sig for what we had on the last cruise....

-Matt

Hi there!

Good to meet u. (So to speak). I've only done one cruise and 1 FE so if u don't mind taking charge of lists etc that'd be fab! Thanks! Hopefully more people will join up soon. Did u have a Facebook page last time as well?
Lorna
:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter