3 more days till.....

Ewww!

Stop making things up, you crazy bat!

And don't tell me what I really mean to say. I knew what I was saying the first time.

Are ya' sure???? Cause I'm pretty sure that YOU'RE WRONG!!! All the time...forever and ever and ever and ever and ever....

I mean...look what you said about Wally!

Are ya' sure???? Cause I'm pretty sure that YOU'RE WRONG!!! All the time...forever and ever and ever and ever and ever....

I mean...look what you said about Wally!

Oh really?

I'm always wrong?

Hmmm. Well maybe I'll have to make a mistake about where and when I'm supposed to meet you this week, then.:snooty:

Seems like something I'd do, doesn't it?

Oh really?

I'm always wrong?

Hmmm. Well maybe I'll have to make a mistake about where and when I'm supposed to meet you this week, then.:snooty:

Seems like something I'd do, doesn't it?

An Affair to Remember all over...how like a drama queen......:rolleyes1

Hey!! I'm gonna butt in for a second and say I hope to see some of you guys while we're there. Going to be there Saturday for a week and can not wait.

If I see anyone drunk, naked with goats & monkeys making a scene I'll know who it is!

Hey!! I'm gonna butt in for a second and say I hope to see some of you guys while we're there. Going to be there Saturday for a week and can not wait.

If I see anyone drunk, naked with goats & monkeys making a scene I'll know who it is!

That would be me....but I usually only travel with the Monkey. The airlines banned the goat after the last time.

Where are you staying?

We're staying at the Swan (probably getting in around 10:30-11am) then heading over to Epcot for drinks (and food too).

We're staying at the Swan (probably getting in around 10:30-11am) then heading over to Epcot for drinks (and food too).

Poo! I'm coming back in Febraury...maybe we'll cross paths then???

Sweetie, A girl never kisses and tells. Well maybe us from NJ do sometimes! ;)

I dont want you to tell, I want you to e-mail pictures! :rotfl2:

Wait, how long will you be there Rosie? JaxPiper and I will be there 9/26-9/27.

We leave on the 26th :sad1: We're will you be staying? We'll be at CSR until noon.

If you can't make drinks on the 26th, you need to come with me to the MNSSHP on the 25th! Steve is comming too, and hopefully a few other DISers!

AtomicBlast.jpg

Rosie
love-bomb.gif
Hope you have a BLAST!

Rosei.....hope you and James have a GREAT time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you come back!

Hmmm ... how about one of our multi-day, psychedelic, bring lots of drinks, dance like crazy, Wally's trippin' again parties?

We haven't had one in a while ... and with no goats, monkeys or Rosie skinny dipping it could actually have some class.

I think the last one we did got deleted and a few of us got in a lil trouble....

Good trip Rosie! Bring me back something nice that says Disneyworrld on it, not one of those cheesy "Disney Parks" souvenirs, I can get those at Disneyland!

Oh and money, give me money! :cheer2:

Good trip Rosie! Bring me back something nice that says Disneyworrld on it, not one of those cheesy "Disney Parks" souvenirs, I can get those at Disneyland!

Oh Louie! Your going to have to go on Ebay - the retro department for that! We are global now! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter