• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 generations on the Fantasy & cruising concierge: CABANA #10! [updated 10/12/14]

Great TR, we are in a concierge family stateroom in August, we have reserved Cabana number 8. This TR is really getting me in the mood! Loved Paulo the last time we sailed. looking forward to the Dream!

1999-Swan, 2001- Grand Floridian, 2002-Yacht & Beach Club, 2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge,2004- Grand Floridian&Disney Cruise,2006- Off site, 2008- Dolphin, 2009-AKV Kidani, 2010-Saratoga Springs ,2011-AKV Kidani ,2012 - Port Orleans, DCL-Dream & Beach Club, 2013 - AKV Kidani

Been reading your TR throughout the day - LOVE all the info especially pictures!! Your daughter is precious.. I think my favorite picture is her running to Mickey! Headed to our first Disney cruise in July. We are doing concierge on 11th deck.

Question.. is it possible to watch the pirate fireworks from the concierge sun deck? It never seems crowded!

Also.. this shoreside concierge.. how do you contact them? I have a few ?s and don't have a phone #.

Outstanding TR. As you can tell from my post count, I'm pretty new here. We did our first Disney cruise, and my first cruise ever, on the Dream back in August. We did 4 days at Disney World and then the short cruise to Nassau. We lucked out and got a Cabana when we got to Castaway Cay. I just walked up to the Cabana reception and asked if there had been any cancellations, and we got #17 on Serenity Bay. We had our kids. 18,20, and 22 with us.

In September, we're on the Fantasy. My wife and I will be in a 1 bedroom concierge suite, and we're taking my parents with us. They'll be right down the hall a couple of doors. My mom is a big kid and is going to have the time of her life. We have another cabana on Serenity Bay, #20. Can't wait to spoil my parents rotten. They've never done anything like this.

Thanks for the great report!

Wow! I just came upon your report and thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I have been loving reading everything on the boards. I have learned so much. We are sailing on the Fantasy June 2015!!!! We are going to be on the conceirge level in 12016. Reading your report has given me so much insight. I made the decision to spend the extra money on the conceirge for us bc I knew Disney would make it great. Now I am even more excited! Thanks for taking the time to write about your trip in such detail and give info on the conceirge services. I was already planning to try to get a cabana but now I have to have one!

oh wow....i had forgotten about this thread.

i promise to post some more pictures...i have so many pictures to share.

life has been a bit hectic.

thank you again everyone for reading and replying. i'm so happy this report has been useful. :thumbsup2

I did have one question I am hoping you can answer......in the conceirge lounge do you remember what kind of food and snacks they offered for the kids? Did your little girl find food in there she enjoyed? Thanks for your reply!

I did have one question I am hoping you can answer......in the conceirge lounge do you remember what kind of food and snacks they offered for the kids? Did your little girl find food in there she enjoyed? Thanks for your reply!

They will get you anything (within reason) you want for your kids. Literally.

For instance, emme loves blueberry yogurt. Every time they saw her for breakfast, they would give her a pack of yogurt...even stocked our fridge in addition to 2% milk.

One breakfast, it was a bit drizzly and EMME said she wanted some pancakes. So Alice went and got her a plate of pancakes and blueberries from cabanas. It was so sweet as she said a princess shouldn't get wet.

There's always fresh fruit and pastries available...lots of desserts too. The CL was awesome...we loved our experience and the food was delicious and so fresh.

Hope to see you finish this! Emme must have been the model for the animators collection Mulan doll, she is soo adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter