3 Dreams in One Trip

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by Gabby&Liv's Mommy, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Gabby&Liv's Mommy

Gabby&Liv's Mommy Mouseketeer

We feel so lucky. We were lucky enough to receive 3 dreams in one trip. On two separate days we received the dream fastpass. The second time I felt like we should give them to someone else.....we already had our turn, but I couldn't talk my husband and kids into it.

Then on our way out of MGM we stopped at the store right after you exit (I think it's to the right on the way out). The CM asked my daughters wanted to play a game. She showed pictures and they had to guess the movie. Some of them were really hard. Anyway, after 10 or so movies, she gave both of my girls certificates. But she didn't really explain it she just wrote their names and handed it to them. Since I knew what was going on I made a big deal about it and then they got excited.

We also saw lots of the certificates being delivered throughout our trip for many things, mostly introducing shows. It was very cool.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

wow.. how neat!

4. Shells9

Shells9 My Tag Fairy Tags are gone!

Very cool!

5. Lexxiefern

Lexxiefern <font color=blue>We were blown away<br><font color

We won Dream Fastpasses in October and I thought that was so cool! You were definately in the right place at the right time twice!! Congrats!

6. timandlesley

timandlesley <font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t

That is incredible. CONGRATULATIONS! Out of curiosity do the dream fast passes last all day in that park for any ride??

Lesley

7. Lexxiefern

Lexxiefern <font color=blue>We were blown away<br><font color

I won one at AK in October and it had little tabs on it for all the big rides. You can use it any time during the day, but only on that day. So you can go on each ride once with the dream fastpass. :thumbsup2