3 DL rope drop mornings (none are MM), what would you hit first each morning?

I459WDW

Mouseketeer
WDW is my home park, and this is our first DL visit. (late August) At WDW, Peter Pan is always where I head first, and it sounds like that should be my choice for at least one morning at DL. I am usually a touring plans user, but I hear that's not the way to go with DL. With 3 days - besides Peter Pan what would you hit first the other 2 mornings.

Are you doing early entry or are you talking about regular entry time?

If you're rope dropping at regular opening and there's already been an EMH in front of you, I would head to Adventureland for Indy or New Orleans Square for Pirates as you'll be hitting those parts of the park on equal footing with everyone else and lines will be short. Fantasyland and Tomorrowland will already be busy with EMH'ers.

If there's no EMH the mornings you are rope dropping I agree I think one should be used heading for Peter Pan. I'd then hit the other Fantasyland rides that get long waits throughout the day, Alice and The Matterhorn especially. Another rope drop I would head to Tomorrowland for Space Mountain and Star Tours. You can then also take care of Nemo Subs and Autopia with relatively short waits.

my DL days are either Sunday/Wednesday/Friday or Monday/Wednesday/Friday - that means I'm avoiding any MM or EMH, right?

Yes, those are DCA EMH and there is no DL MM on those days.

And I agree, the day you don't do Peter Pan, do Tomorrowland.

I'd recommend that you do PP one day (then grab a fp for your favorite ride) then do FL rides; another day, I'd get a fp for one of the Tomorrowland rides (SM or ST) and then ride SM and ST; on the 3rd morning, I'd head over and get a fp for IJ and then ride IJ and BTMRR; then go to HM and Pirates. (Actually I'd probably do PP one day and then do IJ two mornings of the 3 as it is my favorite ride) :)

Thank you SOOOO much! I have copied and pasted your suggestions into Word to print off and bring along with my plans for the day!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter