• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Days!

rlynch210

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

In just 3 short (but probably long) days, I'll be making my way to WDW at this time for Labor Day Weekend.

I found this really good site online, that someone made and put Full VIDEOS of every single Ride while they were actually ON IT. This has helped a bit with my Fears of Some Rides, and I am going to do RnRC and Space Mountain this Time.

I just can't wait to get down there, but I will be real sad Leaving, because School starts the next Day. :(

Anyways, just getting excited and wanted to let some of it on to these boards.

- Ryan

PS: As anyone flew on Song Airlines? This is our First time with them, and would like some reports as to how the flights were, and has anyone been on any encounters when trying to land at MCO during one of there afternoon Storms? I'll be landing at 6pm Friday Night.

Experiences?

Thanks

My husband flew Song from Logan to MCO in July and said it was fine. His only issue was with payment for his lunch. Now, I must report that I had told him about it prior to the trip, but it bothered him just the same. It wouldn't have bothered me, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter