3 days!

dl0015

Mouseketeer
Spending 3 days at the parks in early December with the wife. I have tickets for 2 days...what to do, what to do, what to do...

If I were only doing 2 days, I would want hoppers to get to all the parks for 1/2 day each. Assuming you don't have hoppers, it's really a personal preference, but I would choose MK and EP.

Well that depends on what you want to prioritize. If it were our group, we would get hoppers and do a full day at MK, then half day of EP and HS. If only base tickets, then EP and MK.

Well that depends on what you want to prioritize. If it were our group, we would get hoppers and do a full day at MK, then half day of EP and HS. If only base tickets, then EP and MK.

We have base tickets...was thinking about doing one night with the Christmas Party? Thoughts?

We have base tickets...was thinking about doing one night with the Christmas Party? Thoughts?
For the Christmas party, you can arrive as early at 4p in MK. So that morning, you could easily spend a half day at one of the other parks, then do a split day of the other two you didn't go to.

With no hoppers I would do one full day MK and one full day AK. If you have not experienced Pandora, I HIGHLY recommend it. We LOVED it!! If you want to do the party, that will eat up a good bit if the day, I think they let people in around 4ish for that. So your call on that. I would not choose HS or Epcot right now without a hopper for a 2 day base ticket. Just my opinion but I think you'll get more bang for your buck in these two parks right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter