• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Day Wonder - Bridge Tours

rcdisneyfam

DIS Veteran
I see on the updated Navigators that there is a Bridge Tour on the 3 Day Wonder cruises. Does anyone know what time of day on Nassau Day that the Bridge Tours are?

We just got back from a 4-day on the Wonder, and did the bridge tour. The Oceaneer's Lab group had a tour shortly after lunch. We signed up at guest services and ours was around 2:30pm. They had us categorized as a "family tour", so I don't know if they have others for adults only. I just made sure to go to guest services on the first day and ask for reservations. They did not offer me different times, and we were issued tickets which were collected. The tour was interesting, and the cast member who led the group was entertaining. The view is amazing. I hope you get the chance to go.

Ours was at 2pm. Tickets were issued to us..

It was nice to see the bridge, but the Cruise Director was not very knowledgable. My husband asked multiple questions she could not answer.

Our friends are going with us and they really would like to see the Bridge Tour, we did see it on our 7 Day cruise and it is a nice thing that they do. I remember they issued tickets and the time was on them, glad to find out about the time of day they do it seeing we are in a port. Thank you again.

Just returned from a 3 night Wonder trip on sunday. We went on the bridge tour on Nassau day. It was at 2:30. My DH went to go get tickets on the first day at 3:30 (right before the lifeboat drill). We were lucky. He was told that we had gotten the last three. The tour was very interesting and lasted about half an hour.

Originally posted by snsfrady
My DH went to go get tickets on the first day at 3:30 (right before the lifeboat drill). We were lucky. He was told that we had gotten the last three. The tour was very interesting and lasted about half an hour.

Thanks for the info... I'll build this into my "ressie rush" (This list keeps getting longer and longer)

What time do people start getting in line for tickets? Are there a certain amount of tickets you can get? We are going with another family and need to know if we ALL need to wait in line. Thanks:wave2:

According to the Welcome Aboard Navigator you can reserve your tour of the bridge from 2-3:30 the day you board. In case you forget, there was also an announcement made over the ship's PA system. Should there be spaces still available, you can also reserve you spot from 9-10:30 the following morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter