• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Day Park Hopper

gogoofygo

Earning My Ears
May 2003- we all had three day park hoppers, but I do not remember where I got them, and what was the price? I thought it was through Alamo. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you:D

I would like to know this as well. I didn't think you could get 3 day hoppers. I thought it started at 4 day, but I would prefer a 3 day. Hope we can find out.

you can get 3 day hoppers or 3 day hopper plus passes from

http://www.discountorlandovacation.com/

the child plus pass is 160

they are out of the adult plus pass right now but you can email them and they will let you know when they will have more

the 3 day hopper-child is 145

the adult 3 day hopper is 175

just do a search for 3 day disney hopper

we bought ours from here and received them very quickly..

I was under the impression that the only way you could get a 3 day hopper was if you were at WDW for a special event (sports and the like) or on a length of stay pass if you were staying at one of the resorts. I'd be careful about buying 3 day hopper passes from a discount ticket company unless you were sure exactly what you were getting.

We also had 3 day park hopper plusses for our June 2003 trip. We ordered them through the phone number on the Alamo site. I think now you have to reserve a car through Alamo in order to buy the hopper passes. The disney store does not sell 3 day park hoppers. Their most inexpensive ticket is a 4 day hopper.

discountorlandovacation is a very trustworthy site. I was advised to order from them due to the great prices- the different kinds of tickets and their fast delivery.

I am looking at my tickets right now and they are legit- 3 day park hopper plus. The Disney store use to sell 3 day park hoppers. way back in 1997 we bought a 3 day hopper at the Disney Store..

I can vouch for discountorlandovacation.com. But it's always good advice to check out any company you buy tickets from.
BTW, crzy4mk, I did a double-take at your MGM-studios family picture -- we have one like that, too, in the same spot with the same characters and your cutie in pink looks like my DD!

Originally posted by swilphil
I think now you have to reserve a car through Alamo in order to buy the hopper passes.

True.....but you can always cancel your reservation if you don't really need it.

;)

Earlier this year I purchased three day park hopper passes from the following web site:

http://www.centralfloridatravel.com/

You join the site (no cost or obligation involved) and then you can click on ticket specials. Not to many places offer 3 day passes and the price is fine.

I received my tickets within a week from the order day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter