3 Day Park Hopper Tickets - Where Can I buy?

Sammi,

could you please PM me with the info too? I seem to have deleted my last mousesavers newsletter.

Would you consider the 3day hopper through ticketmania to be the best deal for a fellow Cdn?

Off topic but, how do I get my e-mail link on a post?

thanks

OK, i have the website but now i have a question. How many people have bought and used these passes? I can't help but to worry when I am ordering passing that WDW won't sell to me. Has anyone had any trouble with the 3-day hopper pass from ticketmania? (receiving, using, etc)

This particular hopper deal is part of Mary at Mousesavers offering from her email newsletter. I have confidence in Mary.

disney funseeker, I have sent you a PM. Also if you'd like to add your email addy onto your posts just go to the top of the page and click on "user cp" then click on "Edit Profile" then just down a bit you will see a spot where you can add your email address on to.:)

Minnie's pal.......I've ordered from Ticketmania a couple of months ago and was very pleased with the service and the time it took to get tickets delivered to my home up in Canada.:)

There are also great reviews of Ticketmania and Mary's MouseSavers here on the DIS. Just do a search and you'll find good things said about buying these tickets. I really like the fact that there is no shipping and handling charges added to the total price of tickets.;)

Hope this helps you all!:sunny: :wave:

Sammi. Could you also send me the 3day php info too. I like to evauate it against the new Canadian 7 day offer (I really don't want 7 days). Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter