3 Day Park Hopper Tickets - Where Can I buy?

k2kreation

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm new to the board and hope someone can help me? I'm looking to buy 3 Day Park Hopper Tickets and was wondering 2 things:

1. Can I buy them at the gate?

2. Can I buy them online? If so, do you know where?

Thanks for any help, I appreciate it!

-Kerri
:confused:

There is an offer for a three-day parkhopper plus in the latest Mousesavers newsletter. You can sign up for the newsletter at mousesavers.com. The offer is through Ticketmania. I have bought tickets from them before and been very happy with them.

Hi. I have just signed up for Mary's newsletter, but not sure I will get this month's or next month's. SO, can someone provide more details or where to find the information on a 3-day park hopper. Thanks so much!

lorilori I just sent you a PM.......please check you box.:)

I am also looking for the information on the 3 day park hopper. I forwarded the info to my daughter, who proceeded to loose it. She and fiance need to purchase two. Could someone e-mail me.

Please,please,please send me an e-mail too!!.I need to buy 2 adults and a child for our nov trip.......:smooth:

I would really appreciate getting this info as well. I signed up at Mousesavers, but the confirmation email says I will get NEXT months newsletter.

Thanks so much!

Everyone above should have the information they need.:)

I too am interested in 3-day park hopper tickets. Could someone e-mail me info to bhobbs6906@aol.com

Thanks!

Also, if you used centralfloridatravel.com did you have good luck with them?

Thanks!

Emails have just been sent to all that were asking.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter