3 bedrooms?

mrsap

May the 4th Be With You!
hello everyone! We are looking to rent a 3 br. somewhere. We have friends that would like to stay together the first week of our trip and I'm having a hard time finding a 3 br. Tried Bonnet Creek but can't seem to find availability. Any suggestions for a very clean resort they can recommend that can accommodate us? Thanks!!!

Orange Lake has larger units. They might also want to go with a condo/townhome at Windsor Hills.

Windsor Hills is very nice. Lots of 3 bedroom condos (I like building 8 as closest to the pool) or larger homes.

Look up some of the Management Co. they look after & rent out Villas on behalf of owners.

Try IPG Florida Vacation Homes on 9550 West Hwy 192 www.ipgflorida.com

There are many more like this co. Another one is play today USA

Thank you all so much!!! Looking up all of your suggestions!!!!!!

Don't give up on WBC. We generally don't book are trips until the last minute, so we usually can't find exactly what we want right away. However, by checking back frequently, I've always managed to get my dates. In fact, I just booked a 3-bedroom for Easter week!:flower1:

Don't give up on WBC. We generally don't book are trips until the last minute, so we usually can't find exactly what we want right away. However, by checking back frequently, I've always managed to get my dates. In fact, I just booked a 3-bedroom for Easter week!:flower1:

That's great!!! Yeah some people said to wait till 90 days out, but I'd like to book now. Where were you able to find it? Thanks!!

Thanks guys. I'm striking out everywhere. Seems like 3 bedrooms book up fast! Doesn't help I'm going over a holiday week! Lol might just settle for a 2br. but I'm going to hold out a little longer and hope something pops up! Thanks again to everyone!

Thank you all so much!!! After a lot of searching and emailing, I was able to get a 3 br. presidential suite at Bonnet Creek!! I was going to just settle for a 2 br. since I was having NO luck! Happy I waited!!! Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter