3 Bedroom Villas

EpcotPixie

Earning My Ears
I hope the lovely people of the Dis Boards can help me. I’m starting to plan a family trip to Disney world which will be 6 adults and 1 child. (3 couples) The trip isn’t until February. I’m wondering if there are still 3-bedroom villas available or if the only way to book one is to be a DVC member? Or would the better (cheaper) option be to book 3 separate rooms? We are planning on staying on site.

Thank you!

Yes for seven people you have any of the 2bedroom villas or you can choose the treehouse villas. The treehouse villas are my favourite because there's 3separate rooms,a full kitchen,deck,2bathrooms and a living room.

You do not have to be a DVC member.

I would try Dave's disney vacation rentals. He rents the villas for $14/point. You can also browse member listings to see. These would both offer savings over disney prices.

Anyone can book DVC villas, you do not have to be an owner. You can book directly through Disney or rent points from a DVC owner through sites like David's. Three bedroom villas are called Grand Villas, and it is likely that they are already booked up for Feb. A Grand Villa would cost you over $1000 per night through Disney. I'd probably get 3 rooms instead.

I wouldn't advise getting a Treehouse Villa as a pp suggested because the 3rd bedroom has just bunkbeds. The 3rd couple would need to sleep on the sleeper sofa, and there isn't a lot of living space in a THV.

I hope the lovely people of the Dis Boards can help me. I’m starting to plan a family trip to Disney world which will be 6 adults and 1 child. (3 couples) The trip isn’t until February. I’m wondering if there are still 3-bedroom villas available or if the only way to book one is to be a DVC member? Or would the better (cheaper) option be to book 3 separate rooms? We are planning on staying on site.

Thank you!

The odds of getting a GV this late isn't very good. You should have booked it in March.

Three separate rooms sometimes makes happier families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter