• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

3 Bedroom Options - Orlando

goNDmay9

DIS Veteran
Situation: Going back to the Orlando and the Darkside June 8 - 14th. We will be going down with my parents, youngest brother (twenties) and our 2 girls (1 and 3). We typically stay onsite and have APs - but it is last minute and I am getting quoted rackish rates and little availability. We also really like timeshares for the space and have done split stays before - but for longer stays. We will already be checking out of a hotel in Jacksonville on Monday.

THINKING of staying offsite this time to avoid a move. I have a reservation at Marriott Harbour Lake. I have heard it is great for children - but the largest they have is a 2 bedroom. Any thoughts on a hotel / resort in Orlando that would be great for toddlers? TIA!

How close to US are you looking to stay? We have stayed in 3BR/2 BA/full kitchen condo about 22 minutes from US, right off 1-4. We booked through VRBO all 3 of our Orlando trips.

Thanks Alesia and 2Gma! I completely forgot about home rentals! I always think of them for the beach but then forget when we go to Orlando.

@Alesia - that looks really nice. I will check to see what they have available.

How close to US are you looking to stay? We have stayed in 3BR/2 BA/full kitchen condo about 22 minutes from US, right off 1-4. We booked through VRBO all 3 of our Orlando trips.

I don't think we really need to be that close. We typically stay on-site so if we cannot walk - a car ride is a car ride right? As long as we are not an hour a way I think 20/30 minutes would work fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter