3 Bedroom Bonnet Creek

RAC

Mouseketeer
I have found a price of $1274 for a 3 bedroom and I wanted to see if this is a good price for the first week of June. I wasn't sure if we needed to wait until closer to time and maybe find a better price. This will be our first time staying a Bonnet Creek.

Thanks!:)

$182 a night for a three bedroom, assuming seven nights, sounds like a great price!

I was so glad to see your post OP! We have never stayed at Bonnet Creek so I'm not sure what a 'good deal' is.

I found a 3BR deluxe in Sept 2015 for $1149 (7 nts - $164/nt). I think it'd considered the 'value season' during this time and I have no idea if I should hold off and hope for a better deal or take advantage and book now!

I've read on here that there can be some good deals on eBay but it seems like 3BR are hard to come by and desired dates even less so.

Can anyone weigh in on their experiences getting a good deal on a 3BR at Bonnet Creek?

TIA!!!

I was so glad to see your post OP! We have never stayed at Bonnet Creek so I'm not sure what a 'good deal' is.

I found a 3BR deluxe in Sept 2015 for $1149 (7 nts - $164/nt). I think it'd considered the 'value season' during this time and I have no idea if I should hold off and hope for a better deal or take advantage and book now!

I've read on here that there can be some good deals on eBay but it seems like 3BR are hard to come by and desired dates even less so.

Can anyone weigh in on their experiences getting a good deal on a 3BR at Bonnet Creek?

TIA!!!
I don't think that price is outrageous, but you have some things stacked against you if you are going for the lowest price possible.

1. You are booking very far out, which means you will pay more.
2. 3 bedrooms are more rare, and they do command a higher prices.

Did you shop around? Are you satisfied with the price? Unlike a Disney hotel, there's no "rack rate," its all supply and demand. If you want to buy now, you can, but don't beat yourself up if you see something a bit cheaper later.

I don't think that price is outrageous, but you have some things stacked against you if you are going for the lowest price possible.

1. You are booking very far out, which means you will pay more.
2. 3 bedrooms are more rare, and they do command a higher prices.

Did you shop around? Are you satisfied with the price? Unlike a Disney hotel, there's no "rack rate," its all supply and demand. If you want to buy now, you can, but don't beat yourself up if you see something a bit cheaper later.

Thanks Upatnoon!
I've done a little comparison shopping but its been somewhat difficult since we're so far out. Vacation strategies couldn't quote me as the booking window is not yet open while Farrell stated that the week I requested is actually sold out. (??)
The quoted rate for the 3br @ WBC is $825 less than getting 2 double queen (adjoining) rooms at Shades of green (salute to veterans special) for the same time period so in that sense I'm definitely satisfied with the quoted rate if $1149! (The 3br suites our needs better as well).

I guess at this point, as I've seen mentioned in other posts and by you, I should determine what price I'm comfortable with and not stress about getting the absolute lowest price/best deal. :)

My opinion on the 3 bedroom at WBC for Sept 2015. Yes that is one of the 'value' weeks so the Wyndham owner will use less points to book that unit. I think the $1149 rental fee is fair. It would cover the owners maintenance fee for that week and give them a small profit.

My family will also be there the first week of June as we were last year. You will love it! I wouldn't mess around too long even though some will tell you that you can save money by booking closer to your date. That is a great rate for an amenity filled resort. I booked ours this week and it was the same rate we got last year booking 3 months out. Also consider availability can become a problem especially on a 3 BR. Have a great trip!

I'm heading to Bonnet Creek this Saturday for a 7 night stay in a 3 BR presidential. Grand total for the 7 days in the 3 BR presidential for the second week of October...$980! $140/night!

I'm heading to Bonnet Creek this Saturday for a 7 night stay in a 3 BR presidential. Grand total for the 7 days in the 3 BR presidential for the second week of October...$980! $140/night!

WOOHOO...Presidential!! :banana: Sounds like an awesome deal!

Was that a 'last minute' score? If not, Id love to know who you booked it through.

Most importantly...ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!

I had a split stay near the end of August, 10 nights in 3 bedroom presidential, and 2 nights in a deluxe. Paid 2400, or 200/night, which I thought was pretty good. Can't remember when I booked that, but it was much closer to the date compared to what I'm checking now.

When I tried pricing for August 2915, I got much higher quotes, as high as 3800 for 13 nights in a presidential. Was shocked by pricing compared to what I paid this past summer. One company I quoted said it they can't book until new year, but had quoted me $209 a night. I don't understand why there is such a huge range in pricing.

WOOHOO...Presidential!! :banana: Sounds like an awesome deal!

Was that a 'last minute' score? If not, Id love to know who you booked it through.

Yeah, it was a last minute score. I waited too late to try to book the resort. I was actually looking for a 2 BR deluxe, and non were available.

I booked through Ken and Denise Price at Vacation Upgrades. They initially told me that there was no availability for my dates. Then the next day there was a cancellation of a 3 BR presidential for only $20 more per night than the 2 BR deluxe that I was looking for!

Mommy2aPrince said:
Most importantly...ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!

Absolutely! It's my first time going to WDW and the first time for us as a family! Super Excited!!!

Can I ask where you are getting quotes from? I think it's a great rate OP'r! That's why I am asking! We used Vacation strategies last year for a 2 bedroom, this year we are taking oldest DS' s girlfriend, I think we should get a 3 bedroom, give her some space. Thanks!

The wait is killing me when I see everyone talking about it. I can't book until Feb or March but I'm looking at a 3 bedroom for June too. A friend of the family has a time share that we can use at her cost and I'm praying its a good rate like you all are finding.

I have found a price of $1274 for a 3 bedroom and I wanted to see if this is a good price for the first week of June. I wasn't sure if we needed to wait until closer to time and maybe find a better price. This will be our first time staying a Bonnet Creek.

Thanks!:)

Yes, that is a good price. As an owner of Wyndham Vacation Club points, yes that is a good price. It about covers the maintenance fees for that size unit.

I would take that especially for a three bedroom. Those are harder to book.

Usually discounting does not happen until 90 days out (that is why deals can be made) if the reservation is within 90 days.

You can wait and try to get a better deal but there is no guarantee that you can get a 3 bedroom without a room change.

Can I ask where you are getting quotes from? I think it's a great rate OP'r! That's why I am asking! We used Vacation strategies last year for a 2 bedroom, this year we are taking oldest DS' s girlfriend, I think we should get a 3 bedroom, give her some space. Thanks!

We found them on VRBO I think, but they also rent on Ebay as well and have all positive feedback. The name is 5 star Resorts Plus

We had a 3 bedroom in September 2014 for 7 nights at $499 total - booked 2 weeks before travel on eBay.

WBC is well worth $499/week due to the location. However if I had to pay 2X or 3X that amount or more I would stay at Bahama Bay Resort instead. Farther away from Disney, but still very nice and always inexpensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter