• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3-4 year old group on Castaway Cay

Float My Boat

There's having a pulse, then there's being alive.
How does the check in/out procedure work for the OC on CC days? We plan to spend some of the day with our son on the beach, but might want to check him into the club at some point so we can enjoy SB. Can we check him in and out while on the island?

Also, CC day is graduation day for the kids, and we will definitely want him to participate in this. Does that take place on the island, or do they return them to the ship? I noticed the time for this was listed in a recent Navigator as 2:30PM, which is much earlier than I would want to return to the boat.

Thanks.

You can check them in/out while on CC, they have a desk setup before you enter the area where they stay while on CC. The graduation was on Thursday when we cruised in May - that was a 7 day cruise. It takes place in the Walt Theater...

Everything transfers from the club to Scuttle's Cove on CC as far as check in. They hook up to the ship's computer system there. On the 7 day cruises the grad is on Thursday. They are held in the theater at 5 pm and they ask that the kids be checked in by 4 so that they can organize them & tell them what they will be doing. SC closes at 3 pm so that they can transition back to the ship.

Doh! I just looked at the Navigator again and the time is 7:30 - I had thought it was a 2 before. However, the most recent Western Navigator (from April) does have the graduation listed on Friday evening.

Then again, with the spelling mistakes and crap in these Navigators, I never take anything they say with 100% surety.

my DS3 and DD5 spent a large part of the day at scuttles cove on our May 20th western. They had a ball in there. There was sign in/out on a clipboard - maybe computers were down or something but it seemed to work ok. It really seemed like they knew who the parents were by Fri.

the graduation was Thurs - get ready started at 3:45 and was actually just play time for that group. All the groups transitioned at 4:45 for a show at 5pm. It was over in 20min so everyone has time to get to dinner.

if I can figure out where or how I will scan all my navigators.

Float My Boat said:
Doh! I just looked at the Navigator again and the time is 7:30 - I had thought it was a 2 before. However, the most recent Western Navigator (from April) does have the graduation listed on Friday evening.

Then again, with the spelling mistakes and crap in these Navigators, I never take anything they say with 100% surety.

Please look at those Western from April again. There is a party in the club just for the kids at 7:30 that Celebrates the Journey. They show the video again & just play. The actual show on the stage is at 5:00 pm on Thursday. :) The new format really makes it hard to keep some things straight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter