• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3+2 free days ticket purchase question

JAG107

Former Jungle Cruise Skipper
I have a trip planned for May 11-14 coming up, but don't fly in until 4:30PM so that isn't really going to be possible to get in the park before 6PM and use a ticket. I just now went to buy the tickets thinking they were $233 per person for one park per day, BUT apparently that is a "low as" price, and the ticket price is actually based on which your first day of the visit will be. Soooo with my gears grinding, I am getting 5 days of tickets but am only going to be using at most 4 of them.
My question that I can't seem to answer myself by reading the fine print on their site is, would it work if I set my start date as Tuesday 5/10, even if I don't set foot into the parks until 5/11 or 5/12? This would save me $22 and hey, every little bit helps.
TIA!

I have a trip planned for May 11-14 coming up, but don't fly in until 4:30PM so that isn't really going to be possible to get in the park before 6PM and use a ticket. I just now went to buy the tickets thinking they were $233 per person for one park per day, BUT apparently that is a "low as" price, and the ticket price is actually based on which your first day of the visit will be. Soooo with my gears grinding, I am getting 5 days of tickets but am only going to be using at most 4 of them.
My question that I can't seem to answer myself by reading the fine print on their site is, would it work if I set my start date as Tuesday 5/10, even if I don't set foot into the parks until 5/11 or 5/12? This would save me $22 and hey, every little bit helps.
TIA!
Why don't you just get the Annual Pass

TIA!
When I look at the promo ticket on the Undercover Tourist site it says this -

Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days! Valid any 5 days from May 10, 2022 - May 17, 2022 Daily values shown in calendar exclude tax.

So it looks like you would be fine to start it on the 10th.

When I look at the promo ticket on the Undercover Tourist site it says this -

Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days! Valid any 5 days from May 10, 2022 - May 17, 2022 Daily values shown in calendar exclude tax.

So it looks like you would be fine to start it on the 10th.
Excellent, thank you!

Why don't you just get the Annual Pass
The cheapest annual pass is $399, and I have no plans on returning until at least Epic Universe opens, so it would be a waste when the 3 day tickets are $265.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter