3/2/2003 Wonder Cruise, Who's Going?

Have a safe trip Gail.....We will see everybody at 3:15 at Pinnochio's....

We are so excited over here.

That snow we are supposed to get better hurry up an come and get over with. I am sick of the snow!!!

I wonder how the weather is where we will be?

:bounce: :smooth:

sharon

I just checked - it's supposed to be 82 degrees in Nassau on Monday. Considering it's 6 degrees here right now I'd say that's an improvement!!

I got the kids suitcases packed last night - now I have to figure out my stuff and how to get it all in the suitcases.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It's been H-O-T down here in Florida the past couple of days. We even are selling squeeze breezes at WDW and guests are complaining its too hot, believe it or not. I just try to remind them it's better than snow.

Forcasts for the Bahamas looks great for the early part of next week. Knock on wood, cross your fingers.

Everyone packed yet? I'll be packing tommorrow! It's all most here guys and gals... just think, this time next week, we'll be somewhere in the Bahamas! YAHOO!! YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!!
:bounce: :smooth: :jester: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :teeth: :earseek:

I will NOT complain about being too hot - no matter how hot it gets!!!

Welcome Jennifer - we're meeting at 3:15 on Sunday at Pinocchios - hope to see you there.

:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

Georgianne

Jennifer welcome aboard.....who did you book through..any chance it was DU...only one more person and we get a surprise...

:):)

I will look for you at 3:15. How fun! (I'm praying we have no problems getting there. This is my 4th cruise - first on Disney - and each and every time I've cruised there has been a problem and I didn't board until around 5 p.m. or later, despite trying to get to port very early. (Always a plane problem, lol.)

I didn't book through DU. I have a cruise TA that always beats their prices, so I book with her.

Jennifer
What part of PA are you from? and when are you flying down?

Kimball

We are out of Philly and flying out of Philly on Saturday...

Got a call today from my travel agent asking if I would accept a complimentary upgrade from my category 11 room to a category 8. :bounce:

Am leaving tomorrow if the weather cooperates, otherwise I will be leaving on Friday morning. Big winter storm rolling through North Carolina at the moment. :(

But in a couple days, I won't care. :D

Sam

smchan - although I'm not on your cruise (I'm on the March 9th Wonder), I just had a question about your upgrade. When you booked, were you in a Cat 11 Guaranteed or did you actually receive a stateroom number? I'm in a Cat 11 (5005), but hoping for a magical upgrade...

Looking at the weather forecast it looks like we may have rain for our sailaway :(

Let's all have lots of sunny thoughts to try to blow the rain away!!!

Saturday doesn't look very good either. Still, 80 degrees and rainy beats 25 degrees and snowy any day!

Nassau looks lovely :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Georgianne

Originally posted by GAKoch
Looking at the weather forecast it looks like we may have rain for our sailaway :(

Let's all have lots of sunny thoughts to try to blow the rain away!!!

Nassau looks lovely :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Georgianne

That's okay! I'll take it still, lol. I'm just hoping all goes well for our flights on early Sunday morning out of PA. (At this point it seems even Saturday flights out of PA look scary - weather wise.)

Thinking good thoughts!

Don't worry... they've been forcasting rain in Central Florida for the past week and it hasn't rained yet...

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone packed? I'm not :confused: :eek: !!!!

Does having everything is the same room count? Hee hee. We keep tossing more and more stuff onto the suitcases. The real trick will be to get it all in one case. My wife and I are sharing one suitcase (the size of volkswagon) and our daughter is filling one the same size all by herself!!!!!

T-minus two days and counting!!!

Paul

I asked my wife to try to pack lightly, then she read the luggage restrictions for the ship and decided I was serious. :D We managed to put our luggage in the back of her Suburban without folding the back seat down. And I can still see out the back window! (That's a major improvement for her.)

See y'all Sunday.

Sam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter