• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3/2/2003 Wonder Cruise, Who's Going?

Zurgswife,

I'm a merchandise trainer out at the Studios :)

Alrighty, I can officially say it's LESS than two weeks!!

See you all soon!

FYI, the highs in Orlando this past weekend were 82 degrees. Definitely NO SNOW here :)

OK....18"+ of snow......Calgon take me away.....ONLY 11 days left for me...

I need a nice WARM cruise.....

Finally, I got my documents!

Can't complain about the snow but sure can about the cold... -3F and windy... brrr...

Can't wait to cruise! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi, Can you stay on the boat the day we go to Nassaua?

Is there still stuff going on the boat. Is the area for the kids open???

What do you expereinced cruisers think.

P.S. We have been to Atlantis and shopping at Nassau ect...

mommysharon,

Of course you can stay on the boat! They have all kinds of activities going on all day. I'm looking at the personal navigator from our last cruise and on that day they had the aerobic classes, a princess party, a live character stage show, the chance to ride the segway, basketball, island melodies, a movie and bingo going on, just to name a few. There will be plenty to keep you busy and I guess that the pools will be less crowded!

Hi, couple more questions??

Any one know about booking your cruise through AAA. They had a soda refill cup they were giving out. Anyone know if that is still a promotional item still.

How about email on the boat??? Anyone have any idea how much that costs?

(Kids want to know so they can chat with Daddy.)

:smooth: Sharon

We are planning on staying on the ship and I was told everything but shopping was open while in port...

The internet cafe was $40.00 unlimited for the 4day....last time I checked....I'm sure it is not to different today....

Can't wait....

mommysharon

The cost for unlimited access to the Internet is $39.99. The per-minute charge is $0.75.

Thanks you guys.

Any one heard of the AAA travel agency putting the soda refill cup in your room???

This going to sound dumb too, how do you guys put all of the pictures and things, on your messages.??

The more days that my kids are off school due to this weather, the longer it's taking, that's for sure!!

Georgianne

We are going out today, We are not sitting in the house again!!!

We are going to see the Pooh movie, and shopping for the trip, maybe toady will go by fast!!!

:o

Here I sit in my office, 21 degrees outside with snow flurries. Surfing Disney sites and reading this board help the time go by. Ahhhhhh warm breezes, and no water main breaks......

Paul

Okay, here it is the last weekend before our trip. What last minute errands/chores do you have planned?

1. Buy bluejeans
2. Buy swimsuit
3. Buy batteries at dollar store.
4. Update inventory list (things we take with us. Sorry, force of habit to be organized.)

So, what's on your list?

Paul

LAST WEEKEND!!! :bounce:

I get excited every time I see a DCL bus driving around WDW or around O-town!!

I better get organized though, 10 days left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter