3/12/09 Wonder 3-day Bahamas

Alice_on_WONDERland

Why is a raven like a writing desk? Yes, your
Hey Friends!

I'm starting a new :meet and greet" thread for the 3-day Bahamas cruise on the Wonder during Spring Break, March 12, 2009.

Will you be on this cruise too? I can't wait to meet some new DIS friends! :cool1:

See you on the boat!

We are currently booked for the same cruise. There is a real possibility we might give it up though. We have not decided for sure if we can really swing it right now. I hope to take my first cruise ever though. Keep your fingers crossed. : )

We will be on this cruise! Me, DH, DD (10) and DS (8). Looking forward to cruising with you all!

Trish

My family of 4 will also be on this cruise. Two daughters 9 & 12, hubbie and me. We can't wait.

This is my very first post and I'm not sure how this all works. I have been reading about door decorating and fish extenders and I think I'm needing processing time. Wow!

Hey all I will also be on this cruise..It will be myself, my mother, my daughter who is 11 and my son who is 2. This is my second disney cruise...we just got back from the 7 day on Dec 6th. My mother and daughter have been on 5. I was scared to death to be on the boat and cancled my first 3 times....i got up the nerve and went and it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. We will also be going again on Sept 27th (take advantage of the rebooking gift while on the ship)....Can't wait to meet you all

We will be on this cruise! Me, DH, DD (6) and DD (4). This will be our first cruise. Looking forward to cruising with everyone!

Did you all get some good deals for this cruise?
I was quoted $772 for me & DD. I'm still trying to decide for sure before the price goes up!

OK, it's official. I finally made up my mind. We're going! I just couldn't pass up that great deal and I wanted to get it before the price went up!

See you all there!!!

We'll be with all of you as well (me, DH, DS-8, and DD-6) and can't wait!!! It's our first Disney cruise, so I'm reading up on everything that I can find.

Maybe we can start a fish-extender gift swap....anybody interested?
I've never done one before but it looks like fun!!

My family would love to participate in the FE exchange if someone heads it up. We are getting so excited.

This is our first cruise and the FE looks like a lot of fun. My family would love to participate if someone heads one up.

I wouldn't mind organizing it, I've started a successful Stroller Swap that has been running since last June, but I'd rather someone who has taken part in a FE swap before head it up since this is all new to me...
I don't want to screw it up, and don't really know exactly how it works.

If nobody else steps up then I will do the research and figure out what needs to be done.
Let's see how many people are interested in joining over the next week or so...then we can organize what we've got.
:thumbsup2

We would love to take part in the Fish Extender. My kids loved it on our last cruise. They looked forward to delivering our goodies and to see what they received!
I am not crafty AT ALL and wound up ordering a fish extender off of ebay.

Looking forward to cruising with all of you!

Tricia

I want to join in on the Fish extender. How does it get organized? Can we all post our stateroom numbers whenever we find out where we'll be?

Hi DIS friends,

Unfortunately, we will not be on this particular cruise...we had to change our reservation from March to February. But have a great time! (I'm sure you will!)

we'll be joining you all on this cruise!! it's our first Disney cruise. we're two families, each with two kids age 5 & 1.

has anyone sailed in march previously? just wondering how the weather is and if the ocean waters will be warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter