2TS credits which is worth it?

hollyk

Mouseketeer
We are looking to book something fun with the kids (DD2,8 DS 6) which dining service would be best for 2 credits, I don't think CRT from what I hear would be worth it, but what about the poly spirit show, or Hoop dee doo? If we did Hoop dee doo, would tier 2 be still just as enjoyable? or should we skip both and just do a single TS and do Whispering Canyon? (We are going next spring break)

I think HDDR would be perfect for your family. I have never been to Whispering Canyon, so I can't really judge that.
HDDR is a fun show and the food is good "Down Home cooking". It is not gourmet, but good. The show is Corny and full of singing, dancing, audience participation and corny jokes. I think Tier 2 seating would be fine. The view is good everywhere, and the actors circle the entire audience area.
The Spirit of Aloha gets very mixed reviews here.
I would go with HDDR.
Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter