2nd taste of the Magic

DisneyBellePrincess

Earning My Ears
pirate: Hello one and all. I hope everyone had a great holiday and that everyone much like myself, sat in front of the TV watching the disney parade! We just decided that we're going to make a trip June 1-7th 2008 and I can hardly wait. I was a disneymooner in August and sadly...I am going through a divorce...already...but...as sort of a "remedy" after all the things I am getting ready to do this spring, I am going to be treated to a disney vacation! I couldn't get enough when I was there in august and if I had my ways, I'd be living in Orlando and going every chance I get! I cannot wait! 160 something days to go but I know it will come fast!!! Can't wait!!! :hourglass

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce and I hope that you're all right. :flower3: I hope that you have a great time on your upcoming WDW trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter