2nd Pledge Weigh-in Week 2!

Netty

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!! :)
well we are now on week 2 already!
good luck on your weight losses this week, hope you all do well! pixiedust:

Me = A whopping 4lb ON! :eek: I was ill off work all last week and chocolate tasted soo good & coupled with no excercise, or even movement as I barely left the sofe, isnt a good thing!

Gavin = 1lb off :cool1:

:sunny:

Jodie

hi, missed the first report but have lost 5lb in two weeks, 3lb and then two, can anyone tell me how to get my ticker tape thing to work..?
dh has lost 7 :crazy2:
oh, im going to try and stop smoking today, been winding myself up to it for a week, wish me luck... :tongue:
thanks tracy

scojos said:
hi, missed the first report but have lost 5lb in two weeks, 3lb and then two, can anyone tell me how to get my ticker tape thing to work..?
dh has lost 7 :crazy2:
oh, im going to try and stop smoking today, been winding myself up to it for a week, wish me luck... :tongue:
thanks tracy

Well done Tracy :thumbsup2 Good luck with giving up smoking - I wish I was brave enough to try and give up too :goodvibes

I will add you to the Weight loss pledge total losses list - it's updated every Sunday :)

OMG,2lb on no real surprise as I was off work last week and the diet went right out the window, never mind, back in work now, so onwards and upwards :thumbsup2

scojos said:
thanks tracy
Two pieces of advice regarding stopping smoking. Remove yourself from smoking conditions eg don't sit in smoking section with friends, have them sit in non smoking with you and best bit from pharmacy friend take lots of vitamin C. Every time I had a craving I had a kiwi fruit or satsuma :)

No change this week. Although I had been expecting to put on a pound or two so I'm quietly pleased :thumbsup2

morning ladies, weighed in on sunday and stayed the same. havnt got a clue why- maybe because aunt flow has shown up.

well thats my excuse... :confused3
big welcome to scojos. not far from me in the west midlands.

well done to everyone this week. :thumbsup2

Morning everyone

i've put one pound on, doing really well until christmas now it's a real struggle to try and get back on track.

Well done to everyone this week.

Tracy

doesnt look like we are doing to well this week, come on ladies keep away from them bad foods. we can do this.... :thumbsup2

Ive lost a lb, not great but Im not very well so thats my excuse!!

I've not even started my diet until today, so I guess you will have to put me down for 0lb again this week, but I will hopefully have good news next week.
Fingers crossed.

Well done to everyone else.

hi, kizzy we are alot closer than you think, I live in wombourne, the other end of the himley rd!!
sorry for anyone who doesnt get that... :thumbsup2
I didn t quite suceed with the stopping today, but I guess 2 is better than 15, lol :rotfl:
TRY AGAIN TOMORROW!!
Thanks cyrano for the info, ill try kiwis tomorrow instead of hitting students who annoy me!!!
tracy
ps can anyone tell me how to get my scales to move on my ticker tape thingy??

well i lost 2lbs this week. I think that is because im off work ill and havent been able to eat or drink anything at all!

i lost 3lb this week

though I do think I will gain this week as I am going to three birthday meals for me woohoo

1lb off for me, I'm now eating like a french woman, according to the book 'French women don't get fat', so I'll expect a slower but hopefully more sustainable loss

carolfoy - they dont get fat thats true, but everytime ive been to DLP they dont smile andsay have a niceday either!!!

Ha Ha Laura - I'll just copy the bodies then not the attitude :rotfl2:

Never got round to posting last week. I lost a lb last week and 2lb this week. :cool1:

Hi

I stayed the same last week and I am not getting weighed till next week. I cant get over to Anna who weighs me until then. I will let you know then how I got on.

I lost 1lb this week, kind of dissapointing as my weight loss has really slowed down now. Oh well, never mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter