2nd Day

conniehar90

DIS Veteran
Is there a 2nd day deal at SW? We have a one day ticket from UCT but may go back another day. I thought I read it was $10 somewhere. Would you have to purchase this before you leave on the first day? Is there a timeframe to return?

Thanks!

ye sit is $10 and it has to be purchased before you leave on day one. I believe the time from to use the 2nd day is 7 days but dont quote me on that part.

ye sit is $10 and it has to be purchased before you leave on day one. I believe the time from to use the 2nd day is 7 days but dont quote me on that part.

Isn't the fun pass the same price for unlimited admissions in calendar year 2014?

Yes, the pricing is weird. A one-day ticket is $92. A Fun Card, which is good all year long, is $92. A season pass, which is a Fun Card with free parking, is $156.

Why would they bother with one day tickets then? The only reason I can think of is that maybe they sometimes put out discount codes/coupons for the "one day" tickets?

We only want one day. I'd love to pay less than $92, if possible.

Yes, the pricing is weird. A one-day ticket is $92. A Fun Card, which is good all year long, is $92. A season pass, which is a Fun Card with free parking, is $156.

Why would they bother with one day tickets then? The only reason I can think of is that maybe they sometimes put out discount codes/coupons for the "one day" tickets?

We only want one day. I'd love to pay less than $92, if possible.
Sign up for Orlando Groupon and Living Social deals. They have had 2 seaworld deals that I am aware of in the recent past.

Just to clarify for anyone else who might be mislead by the bolded above....a season passholder does get additional benefits other than free parking. While the Fun Card is strictly unlimited admission for a calendar year, the season pass offers you free parking, dining discounts, shopping discounts, tour discounts, the ability to take advantage of special offers throughout the year (which are exclusive to passholders), discounts on single day tickets for guests, and the chance to book Discovery Cove at a reduced price.

Here is the list of the differences between the Fun Pass, Annual Pass, and Platinum Pass:

http://seaworldparks.com/~/media/se...lando- pass member website/swf_benefits2.ashx

Gina alluded to this, but just to clarify, a major difference between the Fun Card and annual pass, besides the discounts that come with an annual pass, is that the Fun Card is only good for a calendar year. This means it is good from the date of purchase through the remainder of that year (ie. through Dec. 31, 2014). The annual pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter