2nd Day Re-entry free at Sea World?

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
We planned our WDW trip so that we would leave home driving there on sunday, August 3rd from northern Illinois. Oops, the Brickyard 400 NASCAR race is at Indy then. Traffic problems should be avoided! So I thought maybe we'd leave saturday and stay an extra day in Orlando and go to Sea World. Never been there before. A friend told me today that he was there last summer and it was free to come back the next day. So maybe then I should leave friday and go to Sea World two days! Does anyone know if this is a true deal? Thanks in advance oh great all knowing Disney/Sea World friends!

This offer has been offered continously for years. I don't see when it will stop being offered. The 2nd day must be used within 7 days of your first day.

We were there last week. You can purchase a fun card admission for the same price as a non-discounted ticket. The fun pass is good until the end of 2003 I believe for as many trips as you like. However, there are many discounts available out there. I used a southwest frequent flyer card and saved around $40 for my family of 4. You can use discounts on one day admission tickets, not fun card admissions. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.:smooth:

Im buying a Cnd at PAR single ticket before I go.

Can anyone elaborate on the logistics of how this 2nd day for free works. Do you request for it at the ticket booth before you enter the park or do you go to customer service after you enter the park? Will there be long lineups for this etc. Thanks anyone.

I would get it out of the way as soon as you enter the park. If you get there early, you will have about 15-30 minutes before you can enter the main park area. Take the time to get your second day free. To get a second day free ticket, go to the booth to the left as you enter the park. There, you trade in your one-day ticket for a second day. A small camera takes a picture of you and you get a paper card with your mugshot on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter