2nd cruise any freebies?

sanp71

Earning My Ears
someone mentioned a lanyard with ziplock? for a 2nd cruiser? I am also a DVC member....anyone know any gifts?
BTW sailing the Magic in 2012 NY to Bahamas

Yes, for your second (and all subsequent) cruise(s), you will be given a Castaway Club lanyard. Cruises 2-5, a silver one; cruises 6-10 a gold one; 10+ a 'platinum' one, which is basically glack with silver writing I believe (I'll know for sure in 129 days!)

You get a CC gift right now it is a nice black and read beach like bag with a pulll string on the top. Other threads have photos of it. DVC has been giving a gift of a nice wooden box. They are actually selling on e-bay for about $40. :confused3
If you go to the DVC presentation for members they give out really nice hats, bags and you get a chance to win other goodies! Enjoy your second cruise.:cool1:

The beach bag also has water bottles and rice krispie treats (at least ours did).

I would recommend going to the DVC presentation. Some of the gifts are really fun and we loved the hats that they gave away.

We're silver castaway members and we got 2 water bottles, 2 flip flop rice krispies treats, a key chain and the red/black beach bag. I don't know how often they change the gifts, but that's what we got back in March.

Thanks for info. Nov will be our 2nd Disney cruise and we also are DVC members. How exciting, didn't know of the freebies. We went to the DVC presentation on the 1st cruise and will go again.

Carla

the best freebie of all is when you are at the port you dont have to stand in the huge line to check in, go to the line that says "castaway club member," which i did realizing what that meant.. maybe most dont know... but we left the HUGE line and were second in line over there. Hooray, two seconds and we were on the ship. SWEEEEEET.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter