2nd Cp Traditions again?

L

looo33

If you've already done a CP, do you need to do Traditions again the next time?:confused3

Depending on how long you were away from the company. I was away for 3 years and I had to, but some of my courses on my elearning I already had done and I have had 2 different roles.

I've heard that if it has been in a year or more then you have to do it again but if it hasn't then you don't have to go through it again

No, not always. As long as you work a shift before 1 year passes, you won't have to (so if you haven't worked in over a year, you will). I haven't done Traditions since my first CP in 2005 (and I most likely won't have to again in Aug).

No, not always. As long as you work a shift before 1 year passes, you won't have to (so if you haven't worked in over a year, you will). I haven't done Traditions since my first CP in 2005 (and I most likely won't have to again in Aug).

How do you find this out? I last worked at WDW in september.
Also, how do they go about giving you your gate pass and whatnots?

When I went back for my second one it was just under a year (by a few days) so i didn't have to take traditions again. My second CP was a Summer Alumni so it may be a little different for a regular CP, but they had our name tags and passes for us during checkin. We had to go to DU to get out new IDs though.

How do you find this out? I last worked at WDW in september.
Also, how do they go about giving you your gate pass and whatnots?

Well, if you are scheduled for Traditions it will be listed on the housing guide you get at check-in (but I am going to guess you won't have to).

For ID, you get it at Access Control at Disney U, and the Maingate is mailed 2 weeks after check-in (I believe).

well my room mate left in jan and is back now and had to do it

well my room mate left in jan and is back now and had to do it

mhmm. one of my roommates from my first CP has done the CP twice since then, and had to take Traditions all three times she was there. maybe she didn't HAVE to. but she did. i'd ask someone in charge when you get there if you're not sure.

OMG! another CP joanna?!:banana:

Would you recommend doing another full CP or a summer program? Im really itching to be back!

OMG! another CP joanna?!:banana:

Would you recommend doing another full CP or a summer program? Im really itching to be back!

Yep, my 5th (and final) CP. I can't wait!! :teeth:

Well, it depends on you. But as the Summer Program doesn't offer all the roles, I would go with doing a regular CP. But that's just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter