296 points to rent @ 13 / pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

We are looking for a Boardwalk Villa Studio, non-preferred views.

Our next choice would be Beach Club villas.

Finally, the third choice would be Boardwalk Preferred Views.

The date range is 12/29/14-1/5/15

Unfortunately, there is nothing available.

Alicia.

Looking to rent for BLT March 23-27, 2-bedroom. Do you have points available and is there availability? Thank you! (feel free to email also: pam.stepka@yahoo.com)

Hi! There is availability for:
Theme park view 256 points
Lake view 208.
In order to make this reservation I will have to wait til August 23rd. as I have 110 BLT points.

Please tell me if you are interested.

Thanks

Have you rented or transferred any of these points? I'm looking for a 329 point transfer to my dvc account. Would you do that? Are they good for travel this December? Thanks.

Have you rented or transferred any of these points? I'm looking for a 329 point transfer to my dvc account. Would you do that? Are they good for travel this December? Thanks.

Hi! I can make a point transfer. My points are good for December. Please contact me at lagarriguealicia@yahoo.com
I ask $13 per point. I have references and we can make a contract.
I wait for your answer.

Alicia.

I am looking at aug or sept 2015.
we are planning a reunion and am looking to get things started.
I haven't rented before so making sure i get everything right.

Villa choices are: KV 1, OKW 2, BWV3. 2 bedroom standard view.

Dates are: Aug 9-15, Aug 16-22, Aug 23-29, Aug 30- Sept 5, Sept. 6-12, Sept 13-19, Sept 20-26.

Guests: 7 adults and 3 children under 3.

I am looking at aug or sept 2015.
we are planning a reunion and am looking to get things started.
I haven't rented before so making sure i get everything right.

Villa choices are: KV 1, OKW 2, BWV3. 2 bedroom standard view.

Dates are: Aug 9-15, Aug 16-22, Aug 23-29, Aug 30- Sept 5, Sept. 6-12, Sept 13-19, Sept 20-26.

Guests: 7 adults and 3 children under 3.

Hi! I can't make reservations right now. we have to be in a 11 month window with OKW and BWV (they are my home resorts) and in a 7 month window with KV. Please contact me again if you want me to check availability on Sept 9, for a reservation date Aug 9-15, and so on.
Thanks for contacting me.
Alicia

Hello,

Looking to stay 2/2/15 to 2/10/15, basically anywhere on property, but BWV is definitely on my list. Standard Studio is fine. Would also like to do Deluxe dining plan, if possible.

Please let me know if anything is available.

Thanks! :cool2:

Hello,

Looking to stay 2/2/15 to 2/10/15, basically anywhere on property, but BWV is definitely on my list. Standard Studio is fine. Would also like to do Deluxe dining plan, if possible.

Please let me know if anything is available.

Thanks! :cool2:

Hi! From February 2-10 There is availability at:
BWV deluxe studio garden pool view 142 points
BLT studio lake view 160 points
AKV deluxe studio savanna view 140 points
Please contact me again if you are interested.
Thanks!
Alicia

Hi, I've never rented points before so I'm not completely sure how this works. I'm wanting a studio at Bay Lake Towers on 3/28/15 for just one night. I think it's 22 points--is this something you could do? 2 Adults, 2 kids (17 and 16)

Hi, I've never rented points before so I'm not completely sure how this works. I'm wanting a studio at Bay Lake Towers on 3/28/15 for just one night. I think it's 22 points--is this something you could do? 2 Adults, 2 kids (17 and 16)

Hi! there is availability for a studio that date. I ask $ 13 per point. If you agree please send me the names of all guests and if there are kids, their ages. address and phone number. Also you e-mail address to receive the e-mail confirmation.
I have references and we can make a contract.
I wait for your answer.
Alicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter