• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$28 IAH-MCO Spirit

NoodlesMom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I am so excited about the flights I just booked,, I had to share. Spirit has a $28 sale going on until Dec. 7. I was able to book for $28 from IAH to MCO. The fligh back was $118 but even so, that was an awsome price!

wow... that's a great deal.

Just this morning I booked on United IAH to MCO $333 RT each for late January

Unfortunately our reservations are not in this $28 window, or we could have gone Wed to Wed of the next week, 3 people for $175 RT Total.

I was about to book with united as well but this worked out perfectly. Definitely the cheapest flight I've booked to mco.

Thanks, I have a convention at the end of May. I just booked the trip and my boss loves me.

Just remember Spirit charges for all bags that aren't purses/laptop bags/backpacks. This includes if they are carry-on.

I paid the bag fee when I bought the tickets. It still was cheaper than Southwest.

This is just a 4 night trip for DH and myself so were taking one suitcase. Even with two, it was cheaper than any other flight I priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter