27 days out- no Mickey Mail

Dimples1973ca

Mouseketeer
We leave in 27 days and we still have no Mickey Mail. I am getting worried. This is our first time using a travel agent. Do you think that has something to do eith it? It has never been this "late" before.

We also leave in 27 days and have not received our Mickey mail. We booked directly with Disney. Received ME packet weeks ago (May I think), but still not the other. Hopefully it gets here before we leave!!

I received my Mickey Mail (ME tags) yesterday, which was 27 days out for us. So I imagine its on the way for the rest of you.

Just a word of caution though... I looked through the ME booklet and saw that they the flight number wrong for our returning flight, even though I had told them the right number when I called with our flight info a couple months back. I called the number listed in the booklet(toll free) and they fixed it for me.

We also leave in 27 days and have not received our Mickey mail. We booked directly with Disney. Received ME packet weeks ago (May I think), but still not the other. Hopefully it gets here before we leave!!

What Mickey Mail are you waiting for if you already received your ME packet? It is my understanding that if you put a Canadian address on your magic bands, they will be sent to your resort. To put into context, I leave in 31 days and I haven't received anything yet, but I booked through a travel agent.

What Mickey Mail are you waiting for if you already received your ME packet? It is my understanding that if you put a Canadian address on your magic bands, they will be sent to your resort. To put into context, I leave in 31 days and I haven't received anything yet, but I booked through a travel agent.

The Mickey mail in this case would be the package from Disney Destinations that has everything about/for the trip in a booklet form. It will also have the souvenir luggage tags.

The booklet has reservation details, vouchers for various discounts & freebies. Also a $15 off voucher for Planet Hollywood at DTD. Everything is detailed & bar coded

Magic Bands will indeed be at the desk waiting for CDNs at check in.

We also booked with a TA (for the first time this time) and our Magical Express package arrived today. 29 days out. I would give your TA a call to be sure he/she actually booked the ME for you, it is done separately (as per my TA)

It's been our experience that the Mickey mail you are waiting on usually comes about a week to ten days before our check in date

-edited-

The Mickey mail in this case would be the package from Disney Destinations that has everything about/for the trip in a booklet form. It will also have the souvenir luggage tags. The booklet has reservation details, vouchers for various discounts & freebies. Also a $15 off voucher for Planet Hollywood at DTD. Everything is detailed & bar coded Magic Bands will indeed be at the desk waiting for CDNs at check in. We also booked with a TA (for the first time this time) and our Magical Express package arrived today. 29 days out. I would give your TA a call to be sure he/she actually booked the ME for you, it is done separately (as per my TA)

Oh, I thought that was all in with the ME stuff which poster said they received already. I haven't used ME in forever so I thought it was all in the same mailing. My TA said she will receive our Mickey mail and send it to us. I guess it should come any day now.

We got our ME package - do they still do the luggage tags etc as well?

Yes, I was referring to the package from Disney Destinations with the souvenir luggage tags and some coupons etc. It actually arrived today.

So how does one qualify for this Mickey Mail? I've just returned home, booked my vacation with Air Canada Vacations but all I ever received was ME tags. Never received souvenir anything and as mentioned, magicbands are at the hotel. I remember years ago they sent more with the ME package but assumed they no longer did that.

I'm pretty sure they only send out the luggage tags and coupons etc. if you have booked a package. If you book a room only you don't receive them. If you booked a package through a travel agency I believe they should forward them to you.

Back in 2013 when we booked through a Travel Agent, the Mickey Mail package was sent to the Travel Agent, they didn't call us until a few weeks before the trip to pick it up.

This year I booked directly with Disney and we received the Mickey Mail booklet and tags last week (about 35 days out).

Check with your TA if you used one, especially if you haven't received it by 21 days out.

The souvenir tags are nice, and the coupons are alright, although I suspect we won't use most of them. It's just nice to get that package and realizing your trip is so close!

I am 27 days out today. This thread inspired me to go to the post office to check our mail........our Mickey mail was waiting for me! :cool1: Now I am even more excited!

Lisa

I'm 32 days out and my Mickey Mail came TODAY! I didn't realize that disney is including the ME yellow tags now in the Vacation Packages they mail out! So that's nice!!!!!

I'm 32 days out and my Mickey Mail came TODAY! I didn't realize that disney is including the ME yellow tags now in the Vacation Packages they mail out! So that's nice!!!!!

that sounds like the ME package == there is another one with the details of your trip, plus the luggage tags

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter