2624, 2622, 2620 Anyone?

ksumom

Mouseketeer
I changed my 2626 room around to 2620 but kept the other two rooms. Anyone have any good or bad experience here?

I love these boards! I would be so lost without all of you and your experiences!! I would have been stuck in an extra noisy room! (Thanks Barb for your input on this experience! Sorry you had to be the one to experience it first.)

Susan from Kansas

:Pinkbounc

I stayed in room 2618 & my girlfriend & her family stayed in 2620...we absolutely LOVED the room and the location! It was so great I tried to get it for my next cruise but it was already booked:( - I'm booked in 2630 this time and I would love information about that room if anyone knows anything! Enjoy the room...you will love the location, easy access to elevator and easy to get to everything from there! Have fun!

We're booked into 2618 and 2620 for the California cruise 8/13. I'm glad to hear the rooms are great.

Thanks for the info! We're booked in 2620 on the 11/27/04 Eastern. Under the 200 mark! Can't wait!

Cool! You'll have to keep us posted on how the room was and how the cruise goes! I'm sooo looking forward to our 7 day Eastern next Sept.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter