So sorry to hear about DH's friend passing...hope that you had a good Christmas even with that occuring!!

I know what you mean about Mr Toads Wild Ride...when I was little that was my favorite ride to go on over and over again, I didnt know that they made a shirt with him on it!!!

I'm sorry to hear about DH's friend. That's such a tough thing to go through.

I love the Mr. Toad shirt you found. I go to Disneyland still with Mr. Toad in mind, because they still have it. I miss it sometimes.....

I can't believe that it was only 11:30am and TSM was already at 2 1/2 hours! That's insane!

Great updates! your pics of PI look so sad! Are they/have they torn down buildings?

Can't wait for all the upcoming TRs you will have. How lucky that you get to go back again!! I'm totally jealous :)

I am so with you on the counter service options at DHS. There is nothing there that stands out as the place to eat. It's always a struggle for me to find something that is worth eating.

That grapefruit cake does look really good. Makes me kind of hungry, I'm not going to lie.

PI is so lonely now. Just more shopping and dining around the bend. Kind of sad. I have many fond memories at PI.

Great day at Epcot. Love all of the food that you got to sample. :thumbsup2 Everything looks so yummy, I cannot wait to go back to F&W in October.

I think October has to be one of the best time of year to go, just for F&W! I will be thinking of you during Oct 2011 since unfortunately I will not be going to F&W for a while......I've started a new job with a September year-end so no October/November trips for me. :(

The good news is that my new company sponsors an attraction at WDW so I will checking out one of the lounges in a future TR.

Oh no, boo to September year end!!!!

I always say that you know you're an accountant when you try to plan your vacations and you're telling people "well, I can go during this time because it's not around month end....."

That's pretty cool though that your new company sponsors and attraction and you'll get to take advantage of a lounge! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter