26 reviews of the Dream

Please no one flame me, but I have to ask.....if the servers are really bad does the guest control the tip or is it something that is automatically charged? I am all for tipping when its earned, but the key word is earned.

Great review! Thanks!!

wdwfamily, we tip what we feel they earned. we look at the suggested amount and adjust it accordingly. hope that helps!

if the servers are really bad does the guest control the tip or is it something that is automatically charged? I am all for tipping when its earned, but the key word is earned.

They supply you with a list of suggested amounts to tip, but they are suggested. All our service people were very nice, but did not do as good of a job as people we had on our other cruises. So, we adjusted the tips to what we thought was fair.

whats interactive art?

There are pieces of artwork throughout the ship that when you stand in front of them they move like mini movies. Some of them are also part of the detective game.

the detective game is new to me also. is it for children or is it appropriate for adults as well?
this ship is starting to sound better and better!

the detective game is new to me also. is it for children or is it appropriate for adults as well?
this ship is starting to sound better and better!

Kids can do it alone if they are old enough to go around the ship alone, but it is a great way to explore the ship with your kids as well.

Thanks for the review! This is the first that I have heard that the concession stand in the terminal is gone. Now I know that I need to bring snacks/drinks for my little ones. THANKS for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter