• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

26 day till Disney!!! Starting to hit me!! crowds???

gobraves39560

Mouseketeer
What are they saying about how the crowds will be? i am nervous!! We have gone the last 3 years at this time.. but I have a feeling with free dining that it is going to be crazy. but.. we'll be at Disney!! YAY!!!

We also arrive in 26 days! YAY!!!! I think if you go preparing yourself for the worst you will have a good time regardless! That's my plan anyway! Have a great trip!:)

I just clicked on your trip report because we are staying at POR for the 1st time this trip and I saw that you live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Small world, so do I!

We are arriving May 27th for Port Orleans Riverside...I don't care about the crowds. I think we will manage. We will be at Disney, is there anything better??? Can't wait!:cool1:

I will be there with you! I couldn't care less about the crowds...I will be with my husband and 2 peeps for 10 days of FUN in warm weather! I cannot wait! My kiddos have no idea they are even going...we have been keeping the secret since October..:eek: this vacation cannot get here soon enough!!!!!! Even with Free Dining I don't think the crowds will be terrible..maybe just over the holiday weekend...but I think they will be manageable after that. :goodvibes

We also arrive in 26 days! YAY!!!! I think if you go preparing yourself for the worst you will have a good time regardless! That's my plan anyway! Have a great trip!:)

I just clicked on your trip report because we are staying at POR for the 1st time this trip and I saw that you live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Small world, so do I!

That's awesome!! We live in Long Beach!! We enjoyed POR!!

i'll be there in 27 days, i go the same time every year [i go solo], and i've come to relize that the best way to deal with the crowds is to just go with the flow cause its disney and there's gonna be A LOT of other ppl there wanting to do the same as me, have fun and enjoy the parks.

That's awesome!! We live in Long Beach!! We enjoyed POR!!

We live in Gautier.:) Have a great trip everybody!!!! This will be my 1st time going in May and we are so excited! We usually go in November or December and I freeze to death so Im looking forward to the heat!

Have fun! I have never been that time of year. But do know all the eastern states will be in school for a full month after that! So we all won't be there!

You have gone the last 3 years at this time, you should have a good idea of what the crowds will be like. It will be busy.

We'll be there too! We're just going to go with the flow of things... I'm just glad that I'll be there!

We are May 27th too!! So excited. We went last year the day after Easter and the crowds were manageable. Hopefully, won't be any worse.

We're from Slidell, and we're getting there on the 27th, also. My parents are coming down from NC and meeting us there, it's their first trip, and they are retired! I hope ya'll have fun!

You will be fine, Our crowd for our 8 day Easter trip was said to be 8-10 most the week. Most we saw 1 day was MAYBE a 8 rest 5-7. Our kids got soo much done. WE never rode ea ride soo many times and shows ect. Our kids wanted to leave 1 day early as we had nothing to do...LOL

Enjoy and relax, Just remember to save all fast passes you get early for evening in case some ride do have slightly longer waits.

We leave in 20 days for a 14 day trip. Go with the flow, drink plenty of water, and remind yourself at least your not at work. JK. I am a little bit worried about crowds because its been a few yrs since we have done a full summer trip. We have been this time of yr and had a great time but that was 4 yrs ago.

May 28th for us! We went at the same time last year and found that if you make rope drop and then head back to the resort for a nap/pool time mid-afternoon it works out perfectly! We did so much during those first few hours of the park being open...

You have gone the last 3 years at this time, you should have a good idea of what the crowds will be like. It will be busy.

Yes, but free dining was offered from the 27th-2nd. Not sure if that makes a diff. but I noticed that they added Fantasmic shows. Crowds have been very manageable for us the last 3 years though. Last year was a tad bit busier. We always arrive at rope drop, back to hotels for rest with the kiddos, then back to the parks. We are so excited… Disney then off all Summer!!! :cool1::cool1:

May 28th for us! We went at the same time last year and found that if you make rope drop and then head back to the resort for a nap/pool time mid-afternoon it works out perfectly! We did so much during those first few hours of the park being open...

Totally agree!!!!!!

Hello Neighbors!

Ocean Springs, MS here! We will be at POFQ on May 29. My son graduates from Mississippi School of the Arts on May 28, then we leave for WDW to celebrate! Maybe we'll see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter