25th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke

Was on the fantasy last week and it was the same dooney’s as in January. Nothing new

Was on the fantasy last week and it was the same dooney’s as in January. Nothing new
Well the official sailing start next week so they wouldn't have been there in January. Wanting to get a sneak peak early though because I'm sailing in August.

Well the official sailing start next week so they wouldn't have been there in January. Wanting to get a sneak peak early though because I'm sailing in August.
I agree. The 25th anniversary ones would not be there 5 months early in January. They also weren’t there LAST week - one week before 25th anniversary sailings begin.

Just answering the OP’s question that there were the same dooneys on the fantasy that they have had since January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter